Our Felonious Ex-President

He was a nice boy, good son, who should’ve stayed in his father’s business…but NO, he had to go and become a traveling rabbi! Oy!

3 Likes

WOMH, alas.

5 Likes

I wanna know, besides his obvious loss of power, why McConnell is teaming with the guy in the White House. I mean, he’s kept his distance and wears a mask…but that’s not a break with the GOP, that’s common sense/self-preservation.

7 Likes
3 Likes

She’s the best. She has her own show now. It’s on Peacock. They post replays of it on YouTube.

2 Likes

Yup, I know! I still have a crush on Seth, but it’s like meh now.

1 Like
2 Likes

He benefits from a chaotic situation politically, as he can keep obstructing any hope for a Democratic agenda and stall until the GOP gets returned to power because people are frustrated by the lack of action by the democratic party due to GOP obstructionism.

5 Likes

Is that the same as a loss of power?

4 Likes

So what does it mean for the State Department not to recognize the election?

3 Likes

Worth seeing the episode of Say Yes to the Dress with Seth. But yeah, I’m girl crushing on Amber pretty hard.

2 Likes

Oh, I do know what you mean - it’s like I WANNA BE HER BESTIE!

2 Likes

I mean, could be. He still has some access to power even if he becomes the minority leader. But he could also get his ass kicked out of that position by the party, too. But I think he sides with trump because he sees political advantage in it and if he did not, he would have no problems dumping Trump for someone else.

McConnell is probably the closest figure to Frank Underwood IRL that we have on the political scene, except he doesn’t have aspirations for the presidency, I don’t think. But he’s a person who is purely out for power, not really for any other agenda.

house-of-cards-francis-BW-looking

Good question, but given their role in government, it can’t mean much? They are the department that is the most beholden to the executive branch for it’s functioning. If Trump’s no longer in office, neither are his appointees. They can legally be dragged out to make way for Biden’s appointees in the same way the president can be.

4 Likes

I just wonder what going to happen if Trump is booted out of the WH but still refuses to concede – and continues to call himself President Trump. With such a huge following of angry Nazis, seems to me he could continue to do a lot of damage by undermining Biden.

2 Likes
2 Likes

From the man who was okay with Gramma and Granmpa dying of COVID-19.

2 Likes

Wherre is our Col. Klink within the GOP when we need him?

1 Like