Our Felonious Ex-President

The rich Trumpers are definitely making their stand.

1 Like

It’s amazing how much money is available to do bad things.

3 Likes

One can only hope other senior Republicans who want their shot at the brass ring in 2024 will eventually be able to marginalize Trump and his dwindling cult of personality

2 Likes

It will be a miscalculation though. It won’t be over in 2024.

2 Likes

And all these people are so inept. Yet still getting so much cash. It is insane.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Kaiser Bill and the guy in the White House have a lot in common, except that KB actually had some talent when it came to drawing.

Germany losing WWI left them open to Hitler; that war was to save democracy too, wasn’t it? And hasn’t the past four years been a fight to do that same thing?

“In late 1918, popular unrest in Germany (which had suffered greatly during the war) combined with a naval mutiny convinced civilian political leaders that the kaiser had to abdicate to preserve order. In fact, Wilhelm’s abdication was announced on November 9, 1918, before he had actually consented to it. He agreed to leave when the leaders of the army told him he had lost their support as well. On November 10, the former emperor took a train across the border into the Netherlands, which had remained neutral throughout the war. He eventually bought a manor house in the town of Doorn, and remained there for the remainder of his life.” - from the HISTORY website’s article on KW2.

Ohhh, we should be so lucky now!

1 Like

A friend let us know that loser.com redirects to Wikipedia’s article on Trump.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Someone should tell him to succeed from the dictionary first. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I will gladly trade them for Puerto Rico.

3 Likes

And this proves once more why correct spelling is crucial.

1 Like

This poem is so good:

1 Like

Be bestish!

I will note that PR has been Mississippi-ish too for a while. The wages of undemocracy.

Can’t saw off Florida either.

1 Like

I used to be friends with Mary Schmich! Not very close, but we’d do stuff after work, etc. She’s been a good writer for a long time.

2 Likes
1 Like