Our Felonious Ex-President

“It’s my evidence of wrongdoing, Precious. Musn’t let them get their nasty hands on it!” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ev + InC x (H x 1Ggl) = T***** Administration.

Translation: Evil + Incompetence + (Hatred x 1 Googol) = T**** Administration. I flunked Algebra IV in high school, so maybe not the best expression of that particular formula.

3 Likes

One of the few things Pompeo has said that sound plausible.

On the other hand…

President Trump, who went nearly a week without mentioning the suspected attack, appeared to suggest Saturday that Russia may not be the culprit. He tweeted that the attack is “far greater in the Fake News Media than in actuality.”

“I have been fully briefed and everything is well under control. Russia, Russia, Russia is the priority chant when anything happens because Lamestream is, for mostly financial reasons, petrified of … discussing the possibility that it may be China (it may!),” Trump said.

3 Likes

Right… fully briefed, everything is under control, but we have no idea who was responsible, really!

Totally believable.

3 Likes

It was Latveria maybe?

2 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

How can one lose what one never had?

5 Likes

Make if this what you will.

It’s no doubt politically motivated, but he does have the right idea re the one-off payments being too low.

2 Likes

If he had gotten a second round of checks out, he’d have been re-elected.

2 Likes

Yeah, that woulda sucked. I hope Biden will do more after he’s inaugurated.

1 Like
1 Like
4 Likes

Profiles in courage.

3 Likes

The question is, will it be enough for them to avoid legal action?

4 Likes

I hope not.

2 Likes

Clare says Powell isn’t the only person who has gotten one of these letters.

“We are looking at everyone who has played a role in either saying these things themselves — and there certainly are people beyond Sidney Powell who have said these same allegations in their own voice and have stood behind it — but also the outlets that have recklessly, in our view, given a platform to them and well beyond when these allegations were discredited,” Clare said. “As we turn to the filing of any action, I don’t think it will be limited to Sidney Powell, I think there will be many other players who will find themselves on the receiving end of a lawsuit.”

4 Likes
3 Likes

I can’t say I’m really shocked.

6 Likes