Our Felonious Ex-President

Well, he’s not a Catholic, so selling indulgences without the permission of the Pope won’t keep him out of Heaven.
All the other stuff, though…

And he seems to be determined to continue to be:

11 Likes

Wow. What an ass.

8 Likes

What is it with Turnip and firetrucks?

Whenever I think about him, a word comes to mind that starts with F and ends with UCK, but it ain’t firetruck.

13 Likes

Noooooo!

In Texas they looooove him.

1 Like

Asshole? Or just a senile, old man who was never that bright to begin with?

3 Likes

https://bbs.elsewhere.cafe/t/our-so-called-president/499/6?u=patrx2

10 Likes

A nice ode to the Donald:

Edit: The original link doesn’t seem to be working (at least for me), so here’s another:

4 Likes

If anyone would know how shitty it feels it would be Chelsea Clinton. Rush Limbaugh was always making some snide, evil comment about her. I’m glad she stood up for Barron, as he can’t help who his parents are and he didn’t decide to be first kid.

9 Likes

It’s never ended either, and people will probably speculate about her running for office until she is in the ground having lived a life of rich-white-lady activism without running for public office.

3 Likes

"Trump can’t shake his bully’s instincts: disdain those who you think are weak; home in on and mock the vulnerable; blind yourself to the realities of your own circumstances and character; and pretend that a brawl will make it all better, despite the certainty that it won’t.?

5 Likes

Vicente Fox is at it again, bless him.

Edit: It’s a couple of months old, I now see, but, Hell… I saw the first one, I didn’t see this. :wink:

12 Likes

I cannot believe he did this. This is so amazing.

6 Likes

It’s amazing what you can say when you are out of office. Your word isn’t “official” anymore, so you can lambaste someone like Trump, and he can’t complain that the Mexican government is out of line.

5 Likes

I wonder if Fox (ooh, just realised the juxtaposition) has any interest in becoming North American political pundit full time. His former position in Mexican politics must give him some insights into enduring going on from the Central American countries to Canada. I’d be interested in what he has to say on a variety of topics, and it would be great to hear more of what it’s like to border the US but not have a primary language in common.

4 Likes

I know patience is not your stong suit, so I looked up some tips in a book about toddlers.

This is some weapons-grade shade being thrown here!

8 Likes

I was just thinking how sad it is that we have a president that any foreign official would treat with so much contempt and dismissal. I think he’s hilarious but cannot imagine another president being shown such disrespect.

7 Likes

Dubya came close.

3 Likes

Dubya did get reprimanded by the Prime Minister of Japan at one point, but it was done so diplomatically it went by a lot of people (and possibly Dubya as well).

Other leaders did try to be patient with Trump, they really did. I thought Merkel deserved a Nobel Prize for Patience after her White House visit. The backlash didn’t start right away, but it did start quickly. The public analysis of how Trudeau escaped Trump’s handshake is astonishing. It’s just a given Canadian PMs let US presidents take the lead during in-person visits (and then the US pres is supposed to be gracious and let them get a few words in… which circles back to Trump’s lack of graciousness).

I think now a lot of people are at the point of, “Oh, so you claim you are a plain speaker who says what he thinks? Fine. We can do that too.”

16 Likes

Some of my best friends were trans sex workers. I don’t think they would be looking for a peeing-on-video gig, they were more interested in finding sugar daddy arrangements*. They could attack each other quite harshly with anonymous pastebins, however – maybe that would work on Trump.

* closest ones are thriving on better work these days, others have faded out of my life

4 Likes