Our Felonious Ex-President

Yup.

4 Likes

I… am ashamed to say, I agree with the NY Post. Stopped clocks and all that?

Granted, their angle is that he should be helping Perdue and Loeffler win, which I would never agree with, so there’s extenuating circumstances.

5 Likes

Well, he wasn’t able to pull anything off. Apart from the child kennels at the border. And the brownshirts. And creating a new ephemeral border like the “line in the sand” which sounded like horseshit to me at the time (the turning of something ephemeral into something of a concrete idea when it is in the service of horseshit messaging) but the line in the sand was the intended horseshit line of horseshit conservatives enforcing horseshit. So I saw it as horseshit. But the horseshit never stopped.

It was a formula to be fully exploited. By someone, anyone, in the horseshit continuum.

4 Likes

Which will now be permanent because Biden doesn’t give a shit and there’s a lot of money being made. Eroding national decency, probably forever, is an accomplishment.

3 Likes

Did the US ever have any?

3 Likes

When there is more human decency.

1 Like
2 Likes

They are correct that this is what a president should be doing in his situation but for once I’m grateful Trump is so self centered and detached from the party he is supposedly part of. I need GA to flip.

5 Likes
3 Likes

Spoiler:

Ain’t gunna stop.

2 Likes

List of people pardoned or granted clemency by the president of the United States - Wikipedia.

2 Likes

This is appropriate for a few categories, but I’ll put it here.

4 Likes

At this point, the only place in the country he hasn’t killed someone is in the middle of Fifth Avenue, with a gun.

6 Likes

Rump had better stay out of the middle of 5th Avenue. Someone with a gun might feel a fit of irony coming on.

3 Likes

A lot of someones.

3 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes