Our Felonious Ex-President

I’ve always refrained from making fun of Vanilla Ice… until now.

3 Likes

I firmly believe they only have this county’s best interests at heart.

3 Likes

County? Which one?

3 Likes

I’ve seen so many posts where people think the Secret Service will turn against Trump. These people have never met a Secret Service agent.

At the time my ex-husband and I reconnected, he was renting a room from the agent who is also the mechanic for the presidential limo. I wouldn’t say we are besties, but I know him well enough that he attended our wedding.

I also had a neighbor who was a Secret Service agent when I was living in Columbia, MD.

They were both extremely conservative, loyal to a level that seemed pathological. They both hated the Clintons with a passion and spread all kinds of rumors about them. Good guys but they were both the kind of people who would admire Trump and blindly serve him.

10 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes

10:00AM is EARLY? Not even to me, and I’ve been sleeping in till 1 pm lately.

He’s got a fucking high-school senior’s schedule, is what it looks like. Sheezus Pleezus.

2 Likes

I wish Dick Cheney would take T**** and the kids hunting…

3 Likes

Well, THAT didn’t take long.

4 Likes

Georgia only requires one person on the call to consent to recording, right…?

3 Likes

Absolutely (at least, to my understanding, it is a one-party consent state). Also:

(Among other reasons it’s pretty suspect…)

[edit]
And they’re trying to claim that a short bit of conversation at the end of the phone call counts for making the entire thing confidential?
Yeah, that’s some BS there.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I couldn’t look this up last night, I got iced tea on my laptop (so glad I took proper steps to mitigate any damage, yay!). But here’s what I found a few mins. ago:

Per O.C.G.A. 16-11-66, you can record a telephone conversation in Georgia if you are a party to the conversation (on the phone ). The recording will typically be admissible evidence at any hearing or trial.

Whodunit?

5 Likes
6 Likes

Dominion Voting Systems plans to sue attorney Sidney Powell “imminently” for defamation, and is continuing to explore similar suits against President Trump and others, company founder and CEO John Poulos told the Axios Re:Cap podcast on Monday.

6 Likes

How much taxpayer money will be involved in this and other suits brought against T**** and his cronies?

2 Likes

At least most of the likely targets were either working for Trump in his personal capacity, or were claimed to not be working for him at all. So taxpayers shouldn’t be on the hook for damages.

I’m fine with my taxes funding the court if it means this crew finally gets their comeuppance in it.

5 Likes
1 Like

I can’t like this, I really can’t. I like you, but not this.

4 Likes

Mis…er, Mr. McConnell isn’t as powerful as he thought. Imagine folks disobeying him!

1 Like