Our Felonious Ex-President

Bowing (i.e., falling over drunk) to the inevitable.

3 Likes

At physical therapy today, the patient after me using the same therapist was wearing a Trump 2020 mask. He’d had surgery on his shoulder, so he was unkempt and wearing sandals, etc., because of how hard it is to dress yourself with an immobilized shoulder and arm, but he sure had that Trump mask on perfectly so that it could be read.

3 Likes

If this belongs in a different thread, let me know. But for the ex-POTUS and his explosive rhetoric, this may not’ve occurred.

1 Like
3 Likes

THERE ARE NO MORE T**** SIGNS ON MY SIDE OF THE STREET WHERE I LIVE!!!

and why was the above causing “Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” to pop up?

5 Likes

Because no one is allowed to shout, even when it’s appropriate.

4 Likes

Oh…okay. Should I change it to non-caps, then?

1 Like

shrug

1 Like

Another “in which thread should I post this?” post:

2 Likes

What an ass. Turmp did nothing but hinder our response to COVID19.

4 Likes

Mr Miller provided no details on this, saying only that “everybody is going to be waiting and watching to see what exactly President Trump does”.

The adviser said Mr Trump had already had “high-powered meetings” with various teams regarding the venture at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida.

“Numerous companies” had already approached the former president, Mr Miller said.

“This new platform is going to be big,” he added, predicting that Mr Trump would draw “tens of millions of people”.

2 Likes

Exactly what who does? Oh, right, I’d forgotten about him. Meh, if he’s not on Twitter he can’t be all that important.

4 Likes

Betcha it’ll be made by…China.

3 Likes

Then the real fun will be when the Russians DDoS it.

3 Likes
1 Like

Since leaving the administration, Birx has spoken about how “extraordinarily uncomfortable” she was in the moment, telling ABC News recently: “I still think about it every day.”

But, at the same time she was expressing that regret, Birx was also in the process of joining ActivePure—an air-cleaning company that makes products that could lead to people inhaling hazardous disinfectants or byproducts, all in the name of getting rid of the pandemic coronavirus.

4 Likes

What is with it with these fake tech folks? They read a teleprompter like a used car salesman does?

1 Like

The ionizers can help remove other pollutants from the air. They just create ozone in the process. There used to be some question about which was more important, but as filters have improved, the ionizers are rarely if ever worth it…

So now you get people advertizing them as creating “healthy negative ions.”

3 Likes
3 Likes

In its lawsuit, Dominion specifically mentioned hosts Maria Bartiromo, Tucker Carlson, Lou Dobbs, Sean Hannity, and Jeanine Pirro, three of whom were named as defendants in Smartmatic’s lawsuit. Fox is the sole defendant in this suit.

5 Likes