Our Felonious Ex-President

12 Likes

16 Likes

I am disabled. I have sensory issues, including, among other things, a strobe sensitivity. I am sick of ableist slurs. I think they encourage ableist attitudes, inaccessibility, endangerment, and violence. And they literally add insult to the inaccessibility, endangerment, and injury.

6 Likes

That’s brilliant.

2 Likes

All cultural moments need to be imortalized as a GIF.

3 Likes

Watching the video of the event, I was saddened by how the people there seemed to be enjoying the carnival aspect of it. I guess he is a fun guy? I find the whole thing so surreal, this whole presidency. After he’s out of office, I want to take that drug that makes you forget trauma.

9 Likes

There was a lot of love in that room. A lot of love. Believe me.

1 Like

It’s easy to do that if you exclude anyone who disagrees, or offer to pay the legal bills of anyone who beats up anyone who disagrees…

7 Likes

Okay, but what brought this on?

The post she was responding to was deleted due to a flag.

3 Likes

Remember, subsidizing solar is an attack on the freim arkit; requiring polluters to pay for their pollution is an attack on the freim arkit; subsidizing coal is a defense of the freim arkit.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Can she be our next billionaire president?

4 Likes

This just in:

1 Like

No, because she wasn’t born in the US, is somewhat unlikely to be a Republican, and in fact has a contempt for all politicians of whatever stripe.
This is like the late and great Douglas N Adams but unlike the L.G. Terry Pratchett, whose opinion of politicians is more nuanced. Havelock Vetinari - he’d make a great US President.

5 Likes

We could change the constitution so we can have her.

4 Likes

Do you want President Schwarzenegger? Because that’s how you get President Schwarzenegger.

16 Likes

I haven’t really thought this through, have I. Perhaps we can just make a very special exception for J.K.

4 Likes

You can’t even change the Constitution to clarify the “well regulated militia” bit, I have no hope that you would make a change that would even allow an Arnie to become President.

7 Likes

What movie was it that made a gag out of the Schwarzenegger Amendment?

2 Likes