Our Felonious Ex-President

3 Likes

First time I ever heard the phrase “over-pursued.” Sort of like “overly redundant.”

3 Likes
6 Likes

So, basically: why are we here, what are we doing, what do you want out of it, does any of it impact other things happening, and have you actually told the other side that you’ve sued them. I’m not a lawyer, but… I suspect that pretty much covers most of what a filing is supposed to have in it. :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Accidentally stuck this in the wrong thread at first.

7 Likes

The USPTO found two other companies who already use the Truth Social wording, which would create what’s known as “likelihood of confusion” if Trump also got the mark.

• Typically, when a company files for a trademark — the distinct brand-name it wishes to use exclusively — lawyers vet the term to make sure there’s no conflicts.

• “Ideally, you would pick a name where this wasn’t going to happen,” said Josh Gerben, a trademark lawyer in Washington, D.C., who tweeted the PTO filing.

5 Likes
3 Likes

And Trump… continues to blather about “we gave them much”. Which should immediately be followed by people asking “but why didn’t you give it all, like you were supposed to, and before they had to demand it back, and subpoena it, and finally raid you for it?”

8 Likes
3 Likes

“Don’t think of what Trump can do for you. Think of what you can do for Trump.”

5 Likes

I got the quote wrong; it should be:

5 Likes

Trump is an entitled deadbeat grifter. That should be news to exactly… no one!

RightForge should have anticipated nonpayment from day one.

6 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Okay, the accompanying photo begs the question, “Where is that man’s center of gravity?!”

7 Likes

He’s using a rope harness, but they’ve told him it’s a hover belt. Like the strong man in the movie, the one with the spice.

6 Likes

Right next to Time Magazine covers, of course.

[Edit] And Trump already responding…

If you declassified them, they would have declassification markings on them, you nitwit. Just saying you declassified information without taking the steps to make anyone aware of it outside of your mental fantasyland is not a thing.

4 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes