Our Felonious Ex-President

4 Likes

I hit the heart, but this is so fucking demoralizing.

5 Likes

I wonder which way they’ll decide? :thinking:

2 Likes

My guess is that Alito & co are desperately trying to find some line to draw in the middle that incidentally saves Trump. Since I can’t believe they would be so stupid as to give up all authority over any Presidential crimes just to save him.

Or they’re just trying to drag it out long enough to get past the next election and hope the problem goes away.

6 Likes

Cowards or fascists, I can’t decide which.

7 Likes

No need to decide.

5 Likes

Sure, these are clearly fake, but so is everything else about him.

5 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

File that under “Duhhhhh.”

1 Like
2 Likes
4 Likes

Saturday, my friend Steve took me out for what we refer to as “meal” at the restaurant we frequent the most on my side of town. People of every stripe come in there. But I was particularly disturbed at seeing a stocky and very dark Black man wearing a mugshot shirt; the expression on his face was similar to the face’s on the shirt.

I can’t understand - and I probably never will - understand how non-white people can support him, after all the abuse he’s heaped upon them.

3 Likes
3 Likes

With her own attorney Dan Hartman by her side, Lambert appeared before Oakland County Circuit Court Judge Jeffery Matis three days after she was arrested by the U.S. Marshals Service in Washington, D.C. That arrest occurred because of the bench warrant Matis authorized on March 7, after Lambert failed to show up for a court hearing.

Lambert is facing four felony charges in Michigan for her alleged involvement in a conspiracy to obtain and improperly access voting machines that were used in the 2020 presidential election.

Lambert has gained prominence among supporters of former President Donald Trump for her efforts to challenge election results and spearhead election-related litigation in battleground states. In Michigan, she worked on a high-profile and unsuccessful case that attempted to get the courts to reverse Democrat Joe Biden’s victory.

She’s also representing Patrick Byrne, former chief executive officer of Overstock.com, in a defamation suit brought against Byrne by Dominion Voting Systems. She was arrested in Washington, D.C., immediately after she appeared on behalf of Byrne for a hearing in federal court.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Patriotic, prayerful and rightwing Americans are being offered the chance to purchase – for a mere $59.99 – a bible endorsed by Donald Trump

Glad he approves.

5 Likes

Trump criticized Merchan, his daughter and one of Bragg’s prosecutors in the hours before Merchan issued his order.

“The uncontested record reflecting the Defendant’s prior extra-judicial statements establishes a sufficient risk to the administration of justice … and there exists no less restrictive means to prevent such risk,” Merchan wrote Tuesday.

5 Likes