Our Felonious Ex-President

12 Likes
4 Likes

And, on a different note, and sure to incense Sessions…

5 Likes

SF has its problems but at least it’s part of the 21st century.

3 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

https://twitter.com/jchengwsj/status/959555277270917120

9 Likes

These are the times we live in. Where I am cheering the fucking Pentagon.

11 Likes

Quote from a British Army officer circa 1980 “We’re not allowed to join CND. That’s because if we were 60% of the Army would join. We’re actually taught about what nuclear war means.”

8 Likes

Stupid question, but if Trump fires Mueller, what happens to the grand juries? Can they keep going, as rogue grand juries?

I don’t now and I hope so, but now i think that’s a great idea for a new action/superhero show. Rogue Grand Jury, coming to ABC this fall!

8 Likes

ABC standing in this case for Always Be Committing?

3 Likes

ABC is a TV network here in the states, the American Broadcasting Company.

But Always Be Committing could work too!

3 Likes

I know. But I couldn’t resist the riff on “Always be closing.”
(There are ABC/BBC joint productions, I believe.)

3 Likes
3 Likes

The conclusion is that

the actual memo does not back up these claims — and in fact undermines them.

But it seems clear to me that the memo is so badly written and confusing that it is now a Rorschach Test being interpreted by people depending on their biases. I wonder if this was deliberate.

12 Likes

Paul Ryan, man of the people.

10 Likes

The school worker was supposedly “pleasantly surprised” that her pay would now more than cover her Costco membership.

6 Likes

Trump has finally done it.
Most of his supporters in the UK are likely to be old Conservatives supporting Brexit or supporters of the loony Right (UKIP, EDL).
He’s now attacked the National Health Service, which is the UK version of apple pie, motherhood, Thanksgiving, 2nd Amendment and saluting the flag all rolled into one. Conservative politicians have had to defend it. But UKIP and other Brexit supporters are largely being kept alive by it.
Not huuugely smart if he wants an adoring crowd for his visit later this year.

7 Likes

And in other news…

As Mr. Scarnati and Mr. Turzai defended the current map […] a rank-and-file Republican issued a memo seeking co-sponsors for a bill that would seek the impeachment of the five Democratic justices who declared the maps unconstitutional.

10 Likes