I hope he gets some serious pushback on that “treasonous” bullshit. :rage:

9 Likes

sighing Why do you hate America?

:cry:

9 Likes

this is a bad sign

7 Likes
5 Likes

Well of course. Reading requires the ability to read.
My dad was in the CIA for 30 years. In his last years, he worked on a committee of all the intelligence agencies, that put this report together. So what’s the fucking point if the president won’t read it???

7 Likes

Now I guess you’re going to have to kill us all.

7 Likes

Well, it was non-classified, not to mention before 1973 . . . . during the cold war of course he █████████████████████████.

5 Likes

Didn’t have to black it out. Karla already knew about it.

5 Likes

“I still believe the secret services are the only real expression of a nations character”.

4 Likes
1 Like

An ineffective tactic as Trump is definitely larger than Netanyahu. But he shouldn’t worry too much; just because his hair is orange doesn’t mean it will be picked up by a heat seeking missile.

6 Likes

Unfortunately(?), however, he is known for venting copious amounts of hot air.

5 Likes

Hence the expression “a rocket up the rear”?

1 Like

It’s a pity he’s not a contemporary of Vlad Țepeș. It wouldn’t be a rocket up his arse…

2 Likes

Does that mean that he is less likely to use Korea for his Wartime President upgrade?

I am not posting the whole thread. But do click through to read, because…

6 Likes

But apart from that…

3 Likes

I love this:

10 Likes

OT but it was mentioned on QI last week that apparently some British guy tried to spy for the KGB and the KGB was so suspicious of him that they reported him to MI5. I just wonder how that happened. Did they have clandestine meetings? Did they send anonymous letters? Or did they have big intelligence dinner parties?
“I’m sorry, Sergei, bit of a flap from HMG, would you mind sending a few of your chaps home? I’m sure there are some you can do without.”
“OK, you give me a list of your dead wood in Moscow and we’ll have a tit for tat.”
“Do you mind if we accuse Golubov of spying in the Telegraph?”
“Not if you let us nick Greville.”
“OK fair dos. He’s a complete tit. How’s your son getting on in Leningrad?”
“He’s getting on all right but now he wants to be an architect. I told him yes so long as he comes up with some creative ideas for bugging buildings. And your daughter?”
“Oh, she’s joined the British Council, nudge nudge wink wink. The other lot.”
“Thanks for that. We’ll keep her out of trouble.”

5 Likes

Meanwhile, this cultural suicide note. Elimination of National Endowment for the Arts, Corporation of Public Broadcasting, and NASA projects that actually advance basic science like the WFIRST telescope are what I’ve seen pointed out so far, but it is a long list and lots of other things look notable on it.

10 Likes