Our Felonious Ex-President

Fair enough. I would have guessed Slavic, myself, before looking it up (having known a few Russian Ekaterinas/Katyas and Polish Katarzynas/Kasias).

Perhaps you should contribute your expertise to make that page more accurate.

1 Like

Little known fact:
Trump’s favorite Bond film is “Moonraker.”

It has the BEST STORY. Absolutely the GREATEST.

8 Likes

:cry: :laughing: :crazy_face: :rofl: :sob:

8 Likes

I can see the argument for splitting fixed-wing aviation from the army, but it should have been merged into the navy by now. If “navigator” is one of the jobs then it’s a navy thing.

1 Like

Maybe he could ride in this car?

3 Likes

I think he prefers coal. I think someone posted a set of pictures of boiler explosions. Are any coal-fired steam cars light enough?

3 Likes

I think he missed the bus on that one.

1 Like

But if he rode in that car, he’d be dead. And this solves so many problems.

1 Like

Give them time…

6 Likes

Here is the biggest problem with a “Space Force” as opposed to giving the Area of Operations to the Air Force or Navy.

The remodelling cost to turn the Pentagon into the Hexagon.

12 Likes

And that is exactly the sort of lateral thinking required to talk people out of this nonsense.

8 Likes

They just need to abolish one of the existing forces. I suggest they abolish the air force, since its emphasis on strategic bombing diverted resources from ground support. The Soviets abolished the cavalry when they created the strategic rocket forces. (I think technically they reorganized the cavalry into the strategic rocket forces, transferring the cavalry people out, and rocketry people in.)

They ought to drop the space force nonsense too. No one needs to militarize space. Just have extra offices for the remaining forces.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, um, OK:

Upset about those subpoenas, eh? Or just upset about his biz getting splashed around:

Christ, these shitlords and their idiot god.

7 Likes

Oh noes, Facebook temporarily suspended Cambridge Analytica’s user account. I’m sure that’s just devastating to them. :roll_eyes: :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

“temporarily suspended” = “oops, we’re embarrassed, we have to slap you on the wrist for appearances’ sake, but we’ll see you soon”

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/abbydphillip/status/975012956500086786

5 Likes

Hopefully Rosenstein has more of a spine than that. I think he does. Also hoping that Trumpy making enemies of the FBI comes back to bite him. I think that’s going to happen, too.

8 Likes

Well, he’s already pissed off the CIA and the Pentagon. In other countries, that would already mean a special TV announcement from the presidential palace by a guy wearing military fatigues.

8 Likes

god that’s a scary thought. i wonder how people would respond. march to state capitols demanding trump be reinstated, or celebrate in the streets?

i’m still hoping trump gets bored with the whole presidency thing, declares victory, and goes back to his tower to play with his toys. sooner rather than later.

8 Likes