Our Felonious Ex-President

“This is obviously a very sick individual or individuals”

Too bad he can’t say “This was obviously an act of right wing terrorism by a very racist individual or individuals,” which is what it is.

4 Likes

That’s what it was when he didn’t say anything at all. Now it’s so much more: this individual has also bombed a FedEx. Trump would never condemn right-wing terrorists he knows nothing about, as he said about Duke, but it’s obviously someone very sick if they would harm a corporation. :unamused:

10 Likes

:bell: :bell: :bell: :bell: :bell:

That was my very thought. As long as black people were getting blown up, to Trumpists, all is well. But a corporation… Well, that’s just unacceptable, dontcha know.

Fuckers.

11 Likes

Corporations are people too!

7 Likes

The bestest people, clearly.

Bitter and sarcastic? Me?

6 Likes

Soylent-Green-is-people

10 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

laughter

7 Likes

[Parakilas] says he got the impression that Facebook feared that if it did an investigation and received information that policies or laws were being broken it would be liable but if it did not know it could claim it was just a platform and so not liable.

3 Likes

giphy-downsized%20(11)

6 Likes

<Shocked!_Shocked_I tell_you!_Well_not_so_shocked.gif>

1 Like

In 2014, MoD officials worked with SCL Group on “Project Duco” to analyse how people would interact with certain government messaging.

The work on Project Duco is likely to raise concerns that government officials were aware of Cambridge Analytica and SCL’s operations, and intended to use them to promote government messages.

“There are now growing concerns about whether there should be a wider investigation into their activities,” said Cooper. “There are concerns about the implications for democracy, about information being used in an illegitimate way and no one has the chance to counteract it, and that raises real problems.”

So the deep state is behind it all…

1 Like

Aww, rats! He doesn’t want to screw this one up?

3 Likes

Well ain’t that special!

http://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-fired-fbi-official-authorized-criminal-probe-sessions/story?id=53914006

7 Likes

The corruption. It burns.

I just wish it would burn the perpetrators more than the populace, though.

6 Likes

I would pay good money to watch this bout! Hey, maybe that should be the new way to fund campaign finance! These two, plus Hillary and Bernie, in a cage match! Throw in Kaine and Pence, for good measure. If any of them survive, throw in The Notorious RBG to wrap it up.

4 Likes

Biden would just need to move fast enough to dodge a couple of times before the Orange One tripped over his own feet and fell down.

8 Likes

Won’t somebody please think of the dignity of the office!

5 Likes