Our Felonious Ex-President

I am curious what the legitimate purpose is supposed to be.

4 Likes
9 Likes

Oh please please please let it be true that Stormy Daniels broke this investigation wide open.

10 Likes

I assume the courts are taking steps to protect privileged informations here…

Trumpists may argue that the investigation is illegal and/or that further investigation amounts to the fruit of a poisoned tree. So it’s important that the process clearly protect privileged information.

1 Like
4 Likes

That’s a great post. Man I hope he is going DOWN.

5 Likes

And apparently Trump Org lawyers asked the president of Panama to intervene in the legal case there. Because “repurcussions.”

1 Like

Resident Pence might seem a better option before the midterms for the GOP. They may not be right nearly enough but there are always authoritarian options that can make it moot.

2 Likes

If Klatchian coffee makes you knurd (the far end of a scale where “drunk” is on the near end and “sober” is dead-centre), I’d have to say that I’m dekcohs at this news.

3 Likes

Hmm, and Pence is heading to South America instead of Trump? Maybe it would be safer if he stayed home.

2 Likes

if you don’t have access to the WaPo, Trump is trying to get states to cut disabled people off of Medicaid. I don’t have access to Medicaid for now, but this policy ensures more people will lose access to health care and die.

7 Likes
4 Likes

Fabulous. There’s a guy where I used to work who’s a Russian immigrant and very conservative. I mentioned something about global warming being a real problem, and he said, “No,” he said, “death of culture is worst problem.”* I’ve since recognized it as a talking point of anti-immigration types.

Incredible cognitive dissonance, what.

*Well, he has a Russian accent but not quite that much of an accent.

4 Likes

There are counties where I live that are currently under desegregation orders because they aren’t fully there yet. And now Trump wants this trash in the courts:

5 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry…

So I assume he supports the NEA?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Also:

Did Nixon not teach them anything?

3 Likes

Maybe they believe Nixon Did Nothing Wrong.

But it taught them they needed a loyal propaganda force. Which led to the creation of Fox News, and probably explains the special favors to Sinclair Broadcasting.

3 Likes