Our Felonious Ex-President

He thinks he’s Hunter Thompson but comes up a weak 85th to PJ O’Rourke. The Congressman didn’t shit in a homeless woman’s tent on the way to his car, for one.

1 Like

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/whatever-happened-to-trump-ties-theyre-over-so-is-most-of-trumps-merchandising-empire/2018/04/13/2c32378a-369c-11e8-acd5-35eac230e514_story.html?utm_term=.fb17eae5aec9

Fire sale! Warning: contains covfefe.

6 Likes

Covfefe gives me a rash and upsets my stomach, and makes me want to drink Jameson’s from the bottle.

9 Likes

Is it worth it?

4 Likes

It’s called Empire?

My respect for Trump voters, already several levels below the floor, just got even lower.

6 Likes

Don’t need covfefe for that, though you do have to pour the Jameson if you want to mix the two to make Father’s Blessings.

4 Likes

Love that hair:

3 Likes

It’s 7pm Friday, and I’m F5ing Twitter like a rat hitting the lever in a Skinner box. I really hate what this admin has done to the American psyche.

2 Likes

4 Likes
7 Likes

Almost never.

2 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

What the fuck is wrong with white people:

We need our collective brains examined. To see if we have any.

12 Likes

We’s seein’ our white privlig (which don’t exist, dang it!) disappearin’.

God I hope it doesn’t go into remission.

9 Likes

Just think of it as an immersive living-history exhibit of Germany in th 1930s.

Fascinating!

6 Likes

Please don’t say that. By that analogy, I’m living in Poland.

4 Likes

What country are you living in?

2 Likes

I’d say Mexico is Poland and we’re Austria, unfortunately. So long as the likes of Sun News and the federal Tories are around.

3 Likes

You and I are on the same page.

Northern Mexico will continue to be lebensraum. And after the anschluss with Canada, all the Francophones will be expelled from Quebec because they refused to assimilate properly.

3 Likes