Our Felonious Ex-President

They already use the FBI to declare US citizens terrorists and imprison them under inflated sentencing and other minimal-over-site federal authorities like ICE just make citizens and foreign nationals vanish for indeterminate amounts of time, and the DOJ already established that killing US citizens abroad is NBD. If anything this unintentionally makes it transparent if anyone decided to actually use it for such a purpose versus the tools they hold already.

3 Likes

That headline continues:

Then he began spending hundreds of millions in cash.

The article doesn’t specify rubles, but the kleptocrats have to park them somewhere.

4 Likes

The shit just keeps flowing.

4 Likes

ffs, that sounds like an episode from an early season of Archer.

3 Likes

First the UK, now France.

How many days will this NRA convention last?

2 Likes

Long enough to piss off all your allies, looks like. Merkel next?

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Y’all get that this deliberate sabotage of the Iran deal is a prelude to war on Iran?

That was the same Israeli spy company that Weinstein used, BTW.

3 Likes

Interesting read on Melania growing a spine.

1 Like

Remember:

BE
BEST!

8 Likes

I mean, Michelle Obama is a pretty great lady. I can get the temptation to crib.

7 Likes

What I don’t understand is why the Trumpsters are OK with this. Cribbing from a black woman? That would suggest that a white person couldn’t come up with something better. That’s simply impossible. /s

6 Likes

Yeah, but Michelle Obama said “Be Better” so it’s just obvious that Melania Trump is superior because she said “Be Best” I mean duh, why would anyone want to be “better” when it’s possible to “be best”.

Ipso-facto-case-closed, amiright?

On the other hand, maybe she’s just phoning it in, because existence is suffering and the sweet meteor of death is late.

9 Likes

I hear that Giant Meteor is getting primaried for 2020; apparently, Zombie Apocalypse, The Rapture, Nuclear Armageddon, and Grey Goo are all planning to run for the Doomsday Party.

They tried to get Cthulhu to run, but he’s satisfied with current management.

8 Likes

N̕o͢m̹̟̪i̠̥͖n̨͙͉̺̫̩a̺̮̦̤͙t̠̙̤̭̤͢e̫͈͚̦͕̗̤ ̣̫ͅA͜z̲͙͉a̬͝t̴̪̻͉̦̣̤h͇ot͏̦̞h̺̰͍͖̭.̧̯̝ ̩̫̭̱͓̠̼T͖̻̟͕͔̭h̛̟̪̰̦̘͔ḛ̖̺̬̖͉̭ ̝͖̩Gŗe̫̗͖̯̯a̵͎͈̭̬ṭ̸̬̭̘ ̸̙̞̱͔̫̰O̳ld̡̠͖͙̞̫ ͍͔͈̣͘O͕̖̫̫n͏e͜s̤̦̝̥͚ ̤̣ar͖̻͎͖͓̣e͎ ̶̱̩͕̺g̟̫̟̲͕rọ̰ͅw̥̫͞i̢͙̩͎n̰̩̩͠g͝ ҉t͈͇o̮̗͝o̠͝ ̴̺̻̳̞̮c̠͇̻̱̘͈̭o̷̪̩̭m̱ͅf̵o͓̼͈͇̱̤̞r̺̠̘t͟a̷͍͕͖͙͎͈b̤̮̗̱̹̰̟͜l̛̤̩e.͈̻̀ ҉̤̳̪̼I̼͔̦͕͖͘ͅt̢̠̟̻’̲̟̘̟̬͙ͅs̟͚̟̮͎̗̫ ̱̲t̰̤̰̹̣̼̝i̞̳͙͢m̧͉̙̖ͅe̮͓ ̣f̸o̶̻̮̤̮r̭ ̷a̞͡n̞̗̻̳ ̯̕O̸u̹̼̟t̯̗͕͔̲e̤̜̤̳r ̥G̵̥̜̪͚͙̙o̡̘̜͇̥̭̼d̵.̥̬͇̠

8 Likes

Remember Melania’s already done it once, for a campaign speech.

3 Likes

Exactly. And that lasted about 24 hours in the news before it fizzled out. This isn’t getting any news time at all. Why aren’t they angry that she’s basically admitting that a black woman did the job of First Lady better than she can?

3 Likes

My guess is it’s the racist version of That’s What She Said. It doesn’t matter Michelle did it first, publicly, in a well-documented manner. Mel’s stealing it as hers now.

6 Likes
2 Likes

As much as I have sympathy for the woman, please never use that diminutive for her again; just based on her choice of spouse, she’s no “Mel.

10 Likes