Our Felonious Ex-President

I’m surprised they didn’t raise the price.

If there’s still a world post-Trumpism, those coins are going to be the #1 kitsch collectible.

8 Likes

I’m actually relieved that the Trump/Kim meeting isn’t happening. I hate to see someone rewarded for acting like an asshole.

Or should that be “asswhole?” :thinking:

8 Likes

Achievement level: can’t even manage a superficial Nixon.

(At least Nixon had brains.)

Interesting this is happening on the same day that Canada and Mexico get called “spoiled” by Trump, and that a judge tells him he can’t block people on Twitter.

9 Likes

I prefer the North Korean pronunciation:

Asswhore

2 Likes

John Kelly’s “or whatever” was human trafficking:

11 Likes

Blastocysts are people. Corporations are people.

Migrant children are grist for the mill of totalitarian, perverse evil.

If we don’t all die in nuclear armageddon, future generations will deem the current crop of Americans to be evil or collaborators with evil.

13 Likes

Yup. The only people who aren’t people to the terrorist gang running our country are…actual people.

12 Likes

This is fucking atrocious. I wrote to my senators this morning and unloaded a bit. One is a fascist, so he won’t do anything about ICE. But the other did the right thing on Net Neutrality and seems more persuadable. I don’t know what to do but it can’t be nothing.

9 Likes

Now it’s still on, maybe!

Take that, libtards! /s

7 Likes

Ah, but beneath all that apparent chaos is . . . more chaos!

8 Likes

4 Likes

Kim Jong-un: sorry, Mr. Trump, I’ve got a scheduling conflict… how about August?

3 Likes

Or gee, Donny, maybe people just don’t like you.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/05/fricken-kidding-don-jr-cries-censorship-instagram-new-follower-numbers-collapse/

I am posting this because (as some of us have seen on another site) this “shadowbanning” shit is becoming increasingly popular among those who can’t accept that their ideas are not universally beloved. Liberals and anyone to the left of hardline-conservative are snowflakes who can’t stand criticism or can’t admit that they’re wrong. But these guys aren’t wrong, there’s a conspiracy against them. That is the only possible explanation. It can’t be because they’re unpopular assholes. That’s unpossible!¹

¹ In case it doesn’t come across well in the text, I am not defending these types. But they do really believe they are so right that it must be a conspiracy. They can all rot, as far as I am concerned.

10 Likes

I saw a car in Brussels the other day with a bumper sticker that said “elect a clown, expect a circus.”

The punch line? The car it was on was American and had diplomatic plates.

19 Likes

That doesn’t surprise me, although I admire their bravery. Yes, bravery. Look what happened to Germans who made fun of Hitler before he gained enough power.

9 Likes

Still got nearly 30,000 likes though.

1 Like

Did it ever occur to him that maybe he reached “peak Nazi?”

2 Likes

No, I think he does Nazi that as a possibility.

7 Likes

“despite over 7,000,000 impressions THAT WEEK I added 0 new followers.”

Yeah, because the big conspiracy is for some reason allowing that many people to view your crap, but somehow preventing any of those viewers from following you. Surely all those eager followers being prevented from following you wouldn’t be reported by anyone other than you.

6 Likes

So Trumpy is pretending he didn’t send that letter to Kim cancelling the meetup? Or he actually didn’t send it, and it was yet another attempt to troll the media? I thought it was kind of suspicious that Kim didn’t have a blowout over it.

1 Like