Our Felonious Ex-President

I have to;

5 Likes
5 Likes

Quadrupling down on the racism and threats:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trumpets attack and possibly kill her.

6 Likes

What did we do to bring on this plague of stupidity?

3 Likes

Nothing.

As in, “the only thing necessary…”

8 Likes

It does seem to be his go-to solution to any problem.

“I’m telling you, racism works. Any time I had a problem, I threw in racism, BOOM, right away, I had a different problem.”

Hat tip to Daniel Drezner for noting the parallel:

6 Likes

Darn it, this is just too ridiculous to be real. I want to start an anti-Trump-re-election campaign around “Make The Onion Articles Great Again”

10 Likes

I’m getting really tired of the “pick apart the language until it’s meaningless” approach to arguing, on both the right and the left.

7 Likes

“You know, they talk about people of color. I’m a person of color. I’m white. I’m an Anglo Saxon. People say things all the time, but I don’t get offended,"

How can I put this?
Whitey go back where you came from.

5 Likes
9 Likes

This. This is what I keep saying.

8 Likes

That makes a lot more sense. I may argue that those rich liberals will reluctantly fund a fascist fantasy the rich bigots always enthusiastically fund, but what makes it such a weapon is that the facts of life for the rich disposes all the rich to have a mentality that exercises very poor judgement outside the world of their little individual pyramids. The rest of us don’t have pyramids. We live outside the tombs and it gives the fortunate among us a chance to leave the oases that the rich always fuck up. And it gives us individuality in the context of other individuals rather than through an interface of tame lawyers and corrupt officials and twitchy cops.

A one-way hierarchy of bigotry based on sex and racial constructs, that is always the underpinning of wealth in every region, whether there are white people there or not. So long as we’re aware of both and their connection to each other, I’m good.

4 Likes
11 Likes

I hear that theoretical physicists are trying to use string theory to assemble an appropriately sized violin for McCain.

12 Likes

As near as I can tell, Trump is the first president since William McKinley not to have a dog.

Tells you everything you need to know about the guy.

6 Likes

Bill Clinton had a cat, but the point still stands.

4 Likes

You don’t remember Buddy? He was a chocolate lab. When they left DC, they took Buddy and left Socks (the cat) with Bill’s secretary.

6 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

IANAL… but I think that actually rises to the point where it’s actionable slander that Trump can be sued for.

7 Likes