Our ex-so-called president

Holy shit, I know :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m guessing he came from the same white supremacist Ukrainian diploma mill as David Duke

1 Like

Turnip pardoned arpaio. Barf.

4 Likes
When I start gaining followers

It’s a glorious time to be a bigot!

4 Likes
3 Likes

What. An. ASSHOLE.

8 Likes

Current theory is that the pardon was him testing the waters for pardoning everyone who will find themselves in contempt for stonewalling the Russia investigation.

3 Likes

It will be a Pardon Party!

1 Like

Why do you want to exploit underage boys to get rid of something like Trump?

I would prefer him to expire while being soundly whipped by transgender members of a sex workers’ co-operative, who have been paid in advance, on Youtube and subtitled in Russian.
And that’s from someone who last year was prepared to give him some benefit of the doubt.

7 Likes

Well, he’s not a Catholic, so selling indulgences without the permission of the Pope won’t keep him out of Heaven.
All the other stuff, though…

And he seems to be determined to continue to be:

11 Likes

Wow. What an ass.

8 Likes

What is it with Turnip and firetrucks?

Whenever I think about him, a word comes to mind that starts with F and ends with UCK, but it ain’t firetruck.

13 Likes

Noooooo!

In Texas they looooove him.

1 Like

Asshole? Or just a senile, old man who was never that bright to begin with?

3 Likes

https://bbs.elsewhere.cafe/t/our-so-called-president/499/6?u=patrx2

10 Likes

A nice ode to the Donald:

Edit: The original link doesn’t seem to be working (at least for me), so here’s another:

4 Likes

If anyone would know how shitty it feels it would be Chelsea Clinton. Rush Limbaugh was always making some snide, evil comment about her. I’m glad she stood up for Barron, as he can’t help who his parents are and he didn’t decide to be first kid.

9 Likes

It’s never ended either, and people will probably speculate about her running for office until she is in the ground having lived a life of rich-white-lady activism without running for public office.

3 Likes

"Trump can’t shake his bully’s instincts: disdain those who you think are weak; home in on and mock the vulnerable; blind yourself to the realities of your own circumstances and character; and pretend that a brawl will make it all better, despite the certainty that it won’t.?

5 Likes