Puzzling Evidence

4 Likes

The real estate listing says it’s “highly customized” and a “show-stopper”. “There’s even an outdoor bathroom!”

5 Likes

I love that bathroom thing on the toilet tank that says, “Hello, Sweet Cheeks.” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The original floor plan had to make more sense than that. It’s like a spiraling labrynth.

3 Likes

Why is the garage next to the master bedroom?

4 Likes

Multiple remodels and they needed to add another bedroom? I didn’t look further at the listing, but just looking at the floor plan, I can see a layout that makes a lot of sense as a three bedroom vs four.

I should show you the floor plan for our house. It also looks kind of weird until it’s explained, then it makes perfect sense.

4 Likes

To me, it’s only useful if one is accustomed to leaping out of bed and into their car each morning (okay, I exaggerate, lol).

But then I’ve lived my life in houses with unattached garages. There’s a dandy old house that has the garage under the house, below the first story (storey?). Built when the area was still farmland, I believe, and still lived in. And there’s a couple of split-levels that have a driveway that declines into the attached garage, which is a part of the first story (storey?).

And for most of the houses that do have garages attached directly, not with a breezeway (enclosed or not), the kitchen is the room next door to the garage, or a mudroom, if it’s a bigger house. I mean, out of the ones I’ve been in, that is.

2 Likes

Every time I see ‘mudroom’ I can’t help but think, here are some people who are so well off, they can afford a room just for indoor mud-wrestling.

5 Likes

4 Likes

This is an unused SCTV skit, right?

2 Likes

Don’t watch this while eating.

If the scenes of worm copulation doesn’t sicken you the music will.

2 Likes

Sounds like something The Bran Flakes could use.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ll be watching it at all.

2 Likes

That might work, if there were actually a door between the bedroom and the garage. But, no, you need to go through the bathroom, bonus room, laundry room, kitchen, etc…

5 Likes

Hahaha, I didn’t even notice the lack of egress.

1 Like

fillmeup1

4 Likes

not now ambien walrus

4 Likes

3 Likes

“Come on in to Surfboards & Mortuary Supplies Co.! We’re dying to catch some waves with you!”

Using these things is a gas! :wink:

4 Likes

5 Likes