Random Silly Grins

One of our cats’ toys is “Sir Rats A Lot.” I think one of the cats came up with that.

10 Likes

Only in Scotland would this work.

Although I’m giggling about this and I don’t know why:

8 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes

Awww. Thank you Mr. Munroe. I needed that.

13 Likes

He needs a couple pairs of these

5 Likes

Is anyone seeing this? It dislayed in the preview, but when I load the page I only see a link.

3 Likes

Just a link…

2 Likes

Same as @CleverEmi.

2 Likes

(image larger than 3072KB)

It’s a configured limitation on image size in the bbs, to conserve drive space when it locally stores the image. Ends up tripping people up in the gif thread too. I usually try to mangle the image down a bit to get it to fit into the allowed size, though that’s not always easy.

I think the default allowed size may have shrunk slightly a couple of updates ago, since I’ve been seeing it happen more often.

5 Likes

It’s definitely a Discourse thing. TOP does the same thing, now.

5 Likes

I saw it display here when you posted it, but when Discourse tried to re-host it locally it must’ve rejected it.

2 Likes

Ah, yes. Thank you all.

So you son’t have to follow the link, let me tell you what you would have seen: it’s Chuck Norris stopping a chainsaw with his bare hands. Yes, he can do that.

6 Likes
15 Likes

Someone has a deeply twisted sense of humor.

I’ll bet they’re a scream to hang out with!

13 Likes
11 Likes

Ugh. I’ve had a dead bee in my mouth before (xenophobe waiter decided to prank student group he mistook for non-French speakers who wouldn’t be able to argue with him). It wasn’t pleasant.

13 Likes

Ick, sorry. Didn’t mean to dredge up memories for anyone.

9 Likes

Hopefully safer:

cat makeout

13 Likes

My Swiss-born, French-speaking since childhood vice principal was once of the chaperones on that trip and told the waiter off, then got all of us to “help” him write a note to the manager (snuck in a little grammar and usage lesson for us). That made it better.

But yeah, prickly little bee legs on your tongue when you’re expecting ice cream is just ick. I’m just glad I resisted chewing.

6 Likes