Random Silly Grins

https://twitter.com/_youhadonejob1/status/1013514248524353541?s=19

14 Likes

That’s right up there with the guy who opened his door into my car, while I was sitting in it with the engine running (winter, steering wheel was still too cold to hold onto). His vehicle looked just like that one in the picture.

10 Likes

Not sure where else to put this, and I definitely got a grin out of some of the ridiculous book names. :wink:

"Living Inside My Own Butt For Eight Years Starting A Business And Turning A Profit Through Common Sense Reinvestment And Strategic Targeted Marketing " Definitely got a double-take from me.

9 Likes

Send a bundle each to Mike Pence, Mike Huckabee, and Roy Moore.

9 Likes

Yah! Support American businesses!*

*which American published authors generally are by default

2 Likes

I thought “Whatcha’ Reading” was a good place…in case someone still didn’t have a book for the beach.

Part of me wants these books just to have in my online library, just to screw up the profiling they do.

The rest of me doesn’t want them in my online library because they’ll screw up the profiling.

7 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

I’ll take Clickbait for 200, Alex.

5 Likes

Maybe Chuck Tingle knows.

12 Likes

Update:

6 Likes

While not as good as the I Get Around shred video by any means (which is one of the greatest ever), I laugh at the theremin part every time.

2 Likes

I have been busy with work and not paying enough attention to this place… but this is the best thing I have seen today. THE BEST THING.

4 Likes

Oh, and Scott Pruitt. As a “Good Luck And Good Riddance, You Fucking Asshole” present.

5 Likes

Pretty sure I would have noticed.

3 Likes

i needed this today. new Randy Rainbow.

5 Likes

While I would hope nobody actually uses this on their web site, I’m glad it’s a thing.

5 Likes
8 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true

5 Likes

Next time someone says “Bless you” I’m gonna wipe my nose and say “Oh, did I just sneeze?”

5 Likes