Random Silly Grins

Not quite a grin, but I can’t thnk of anywhere better to put this…

14 Likes

I could not find a .gif that would adequately illustrate how shaky my legs would be in that situation.

8 Likes

Do you know how to beat boredom Tyler? Adventure!

(Gets to the point around 1:50, but it’s much funnier if you start from the beginning.)

3 Likes

A mom’s review of Thor: Ragnarok (image copied in rather than oneboxed twitter post due to (very minor) movie spoilers)

8 Likes

This reminds me of the first time I watched Return of the Jedi with my 6yo niece, and she was disappointed to learn Jabba was a bad guy because he “looked cuddly”.

Not as cuddly as the baby Ewoks of course, but the Ewoks didn’t fare so well with her because they tried to cook R2D2.

8 Likes

It’s all a matter of perspective, isn’t it?

4 Likes
9 Likes
10 Likes

i fucking love that movie. <3

4 Likes

Right? It got Mowat’s humour (and pathos) across so well. It’s totally underrated.

3 Likes

i agree. it’s a beautiful, quiet movie, and it doesn’t hurt that it made a teenage me realize that i had (still have?) quite a crush on Charles Martin Smith.

3 Likes

cat whack a kitty

12 Likes

one-punch-man-whack-a-mole

11 Likes

ezgif-4-af70deba91

19 Likes
11 Likes

“Darn it, cat… you ate that entire shipment of mexican jumping beans I just got, didn’t you?”

8 Likes

Funny because it is so, so, true.

20 Likes

OMG, yes.

7 Likes

Added, not for the content, but for the headline:

9 Likes

I love this from TOA:

A mother who lives in Okanogan who took pictures of the drawings reached out to KREM 2 to complain about the images, saying she was upset she might have to explain to her young children what the drawings were.

It’s fascinating how much self-identified censors think about the things they disapprove of.

10 Likes