Random Silly Grins

12 Likes

I have never been able to “pop a wheelie” on bicycle or motorcycle.

10 Likes

There are only a handful of things I can almost do.

7 Likes

I cannot read comic books.

It’s like some weird form of dyslexia. The entire page just swims in front of my eyes.

11 Likes

I can read them, but I can’t shake the impression that I’m not reading them properly. I spend more time reading the text, and basically glance at the panel, whereas I get the feeling I should be doing it the other way around.

So, I don’t think I get the enjoyment out of them that others do.

9 Likes

I find I have to read a Graphic Novel :face_with_monocle: twice.

First, as you said, focusing on the text.

Second to immerse myself in the Art.

10 Likes

First person in the world to ever do this (in slo-mo):

9 Likes
8 Likes

I’ll suggest that to my dentist.

3 Likes
15 Likes

Floof!

10 Likes
12 Likes

I would submit that chaotic evil ought to be “sent from my iPhone” when you know the person uses an Android phone.

Or just a combination of all the different default phone signoffs.

[Edit] Or “Sent from my Windows Phone”, I suppose… :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Apparently, I alternate between LE and CG.

Which, I suppose, is a fair characterization.

5 Likes

CG is my usual, but I worry that it means “thanks” instead of “bye.” I’ve seen both used (on BBC shows).

I have modified my pc, iPhone and iPad sign off to “sent from my electronic device.” Keeps ‘em guessing.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s about it. When I have already said “thank you” in an e-mail, I generally finish with “Cheers.” If it needs to be said, and it hasn’t yet, I close with “Thank you.” Otherwise, I use “Regards.”

5 Likes

I also kind of feel like neutral evil should be the ever-popular “sent from my electronic device, disregard any typos” or similar messages. I mean, if I’m sending something where a typo would actually matter, I’m going to at least give it a onceover before hitting send even if it’s a mobile device. But that one’s like “I can’t be bothered, if my message is so riddled with typos that it’s completely illegible then tough, deal with it.”

(And yes, I’ve had bosses who pretty much used it that way)

No sign-off seems more like neutral to me.

8 Likes
7 Likes

I always love these. I love that he gives visibility to his writers. Amber says what is also great.

7 Likes

Me too. He is the definition of allyship, giving a platform to all his women writers and, oh yeah, he has a whole team of female writers in the first place. What other late night host has that?

9 Likes