Random Silly Grins

Samantha Bee, who also gives her writers on-screen time. She did that awesome segment on how fat people are portrayed in media.

11 Likes

I love her.

5 Likes
13 Likes

I would not like to be the one caring for that litter box.

6 Likes

Let’s hope the litter box is involved.

6 Likes

It’s silly grins, not grimaces, so let’s hope the bentonite turns pink and the cat has a tummyache that turns it off from cake.

4 Likes

Given the size of the cake, I would suspect that it’s probably no worse than dog ice cream.

4 Likes

You use Drierite in your cat’s litter box? Well, I suppose it would make it obvious that it’s been used (if the odor doesn’t). The good thing is you can then regenerate the Drierite. The bad thing is using the oven afterwards.

4 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

When kitsch was radical.

5 Likes
10 Likes

ZZEE-ZZEE-ZZEE-JOB INTERVIEW ALERT:

At the Meijer that is within walking distance from my house! For an afternoon/evening shift as cashier, either in-store or in the gas station (the gas station is closer, lol). Next Monday at 11:30 a.m. is when I have the interview. I will lie about my lifting limitation, as I have to lift more than five pounds at home to get shit done; it’s not like I plan on going after Meijer for making my condition worse. Plus, I have braces now and they are a great help!

SEND ALL LUCK YOU CAN SPARE - THIS HAS BEEN A JOB INTERVIEW ALERT - ZZEE-ZZEE-ZZEE

19 Likes

[press enter]Luck Sent.

10 Likes

9 Likes

I must admit I did let out a joyous shout after I got off the phone.

12 Likes

Roger, received and stored for next Monday. :smiley:

6 Likes

Luck on its way.

9 Likes

goodluck

9 Likes

My 91-year-old grandmother’s in the hospital (blood pressure and dehydration, she seems to be recovering okay so far.) This was part of her lunch tray today:

Now I’d understand the FARTS label if it was a container of hummus, or beans… :laughing:

We all got a good laugh over it. If I find out the reason why it’s labeled with FARTS, I’ll edit it in.

16 Likes

9 Likes