Random Silly Grins

maybe it’s not a note about the effects of the food for the patient, maybe it’s a note for the nurse ABOUT the patient! haha

5 Likes

Break a leg!

9 Likes

kimmy-schmidt-fingers-crossed

11 Likes

I once got a box of medicated enemas for Crohn’s labeled “USE ONCE PER RECTUM DAILY.” Fortunately I have the usual number.

12 Likes

Instructions are usually generalized to cover all cases, including persons who have been torn a new one.

9 Likes

Frederick Artson, hospital prep chef, quietly weeps at the rigidity of IT’s username convention.

12 Likes

Oooh, good clue. Either the kerning is extra awful, or there’s a space between the F and the A.

Might even be short for something self-evident like “Food Article”.

6 Likes

At one job I had, the convention was “last name + first initial of first name”, so my colleague T. Wigle had to live with the username Wiglet.

11 Likes

4 Likes

At one job I had, the convention was “last name + first initial of first name”, so my colleague T. Wigle had to live with the username Wiglet.

This was a problem why? I’d give a small embarrassing tattoo for that handle. The People’s Republic of Treacle Mine Road needs a logo or a coat of arms or something.

4 Likes

God Visits Starbucks, Is Not Amused

6 Likes
6 Likes

No green tea? That actually has medicinal purposes.

7 Likes

It’s the Devil’s brew!

9 Likes

But it has the evil drug - caffeine

Can’t be having that now.

7 Likes

The way we heard the rule out in Salt Lake City years ago was “no hot, stimulating drinks.” So I’m not sure why it doesn’t cover -cchinos and tea.

And they forgot lattes. God wasn’t paying attention, I guess.

6 Likes

The way I heard it from a Mormon kid I went to school with, it should have from the start, but I guess the beverage landscape got too complex. Fruit juice with tea “extracts” isn’t like tea, and some frappuccinos don’t have any coffee or caffeine in them. Nor are they hot, so it doesn’t make any sense to me either.

Not that it ever did.

6 Likes

I can think of a Mormon who gave up coffee when he converted, so now he drinks vast quantities of Coca Cola instead.

6 Likes

Silly? Grins?

I can’t get past the dandelion one. :cry:

6 Likes

I wanted to share this, but wasn’t sure where to put it.

4 Likes