Random Silly Grins

Me: Is that Rosemary Clooney you’re listening to?
Wife: No, Patsy Cline, but you’re close. Alphabetically.

10 Likes

First thought - Yay! New Far Side.

Second thought - Man, I hope he hasn’t been\turned into a Nazi.

17 Likes

Brutally funny…which is exactly what he deserves:

10 Likes

Wow. Okay. Hard to imagine living through that night without hitting the bottle. He deserved shit but wow, that’s rough.

10 Likes

Someone give that pigeon a reward!

Deleted and reposted for stupid onebox issue

10 Likes

From lived experience, at least half of all el and bus stops in Chicago could fall under this designation.

7 Likes
11 Likes

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/9360078336/h0FA3E375/

13 Likes
14 Likes

“The guys basically had the choice of going through the seal or getting arrested and they ended up choosing getting arrested.”

“If you’re in a hot pink shirt don’t try and hide in low scrub.”

10 Likes

Yes yes, but did the police deputize the seal?

I mean, if I were the Australian Coast Guard, I’d be training every seal and cetacean who wanted to pay attention to report bags of anything hidden in seaweed, and to stop any humans who were doing so.

That’s exactly the sort of thing seals would find fun to do, especially if they get rewarded with snacks.

7 Likes

They tried, but the Navy got there first.

6 Likes

So you’re saying he had a still and under suspicion for killing a Sealion Beret?

3 Likes
14 Likes

This is such a sweet story by Fred at Slacktivist, about his (and his brother’s) antics during college:

6 Likes

White Rock, New Mexico, sister city of Los Alamos, has a White Rock that is constantly Graffitied. Often Boy Scout Eagle projects were to paint it, only to be graffitied a few weeks later.

Roughly 5.5 inches of paint in a core sample.

11 Likes

Sounds like Fordite in the wild:

13 Likes

Did I miss the pictures of the core samples? How could they not have that

3 Likes

Gonna have to stop that there Thanos, Mjǫllnir or no.

5 Likes

“East-side Motel” == “The Furry Arms”
:rofl:

2 Likes