Random Silly Grins

I dunno, I can think of a number of different interpretations for that one, of varying levels of stickiness…

2 Likes

You’re right. Consider me insufficiently sticky-aware. And here I studied viscosity in university courses. I guess theory is always insufficient.

1 Like

Electrostatic action is a huge part of stickiness. Fire up the orgasmotron.

2 Likes

wasn’t sure where to share this, but i gotta give her credit for her sense of humor…

8 Likes

see all the stuff this guy’s made

9 Likes

This image has just crystallized my long-held (but subconscious) suspicion that there should be a third, or maybe fourth, category of public restroom, especially in concert halls and conference centers and sports arenas: the oh-my-god-I-really-have-to-pee! room and/or line.

It would operate on the honor system, of course. But anyone in line not visibly shuffling in place with crossed legs (as depicted above) would get the stink-eye from passersby, and one’s feelings of relief upon elimination must be expressed audibly enough for those still waiting to accurately judge the urgency of one’s need.

Pretenders would be shunned by society. Cast out of their homes and communities. Lost to their families.

6 Likes

…lost to their families.

Cue Bugs Bunny sawing off Florida. Because where else would that go wrong first.

3 Likes

Your writing is eloquent, as always.

3 Likes
13 Likes

:blush:

2 Likes

I guess that would be the original Invaders From Mars, when I was around 5 to 10 yrs old. But worse was Alien when I was in my twenties.

Wait a minute. Was Mia Farrow in Rosemary’s Baby?

2 Likes

Serious question?

She was Rosemary.

6 Likes
9 Likes

Ah, well, I googled it after I posted. Doh.

1 Like

But, she was a kid during Rosemary’s Baby?

She looked about 12 in that movie, definitely!

4 Likes

was looking for somewhere else downtown and found this

11 Likes

I like the “Express.”

“Guaranteed In and Out in Five Minutes.”

9 Likes
5 Likes

sort of a speed-dating concept for a bordello

3 Likes