Random Silly Grins

16 Likes

This is so beautiful… >sniff<

9 Likes

Hasn’t Godzilla’s gender been questioned ever since Son of Godzilla?

2 Likes
7 Likes

Speaking of bears…

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/29/us/family-rescues-bear-with-plastic-tub-on-its-head-trnd/index.html#:~:text=See%20family%20rescue%20bear%20with%20plastic%20container%20on%20its%20head&text=(CNN)%20A%20Wisconsin%20family%20rescued,across%20the%20distressed%20black%20bear.

1 Like
6 Likes
7 Likes

One time my mother offered our dog a slice of pepperoni. He put it down on the carpet and began to roll on it.

2 Likes

I like durian, but that was funny!

1 Like
7 Likes

Brooks always did the greatest reverse-takes on the obsessions of the times. This character has all the Trumpian boomer stupidity while getting in some digs on the whole take-my-wife-…-please genre of lazy comedy.

5 Likes

Ahhhh! Are you defaming Henny Youngman? Lazy comedy was to him what marble was to Michelangelo.

3 Likes

Salty, amenable to warmth in a businesslike way?

so long, Mr. Reiner, you were hilarious!
seldom mentioned in his long list of achievements was his contribution to our generation’s canon, Summer School. Reiner directed and gave himself the role of the teacher who wins the lottery and quits in the opening sequence, thus dooming PE teacher Mark Harmon to fill-in, teaching remedial English to a (trope incoming!) rag-tag bunch of misfits in summer school. despite being 2 generations removed, his film was particularly of-the-moment and of course side-splitting at times.

[more SS trivia: while the actress EG Daily (of Valley Girl, “Dottie” in Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, the daughter in the CHiPS episode with the car alarms, etc, etc) didn’t appear in the movie, she sang “Mind Over Matter,” the totally 80s single played in the credit sequence and appeared in the video, which was shot in the classroom and featured all the student cast members.]

5 Likes
7 Likes

Olympia Lightning Bolt.

11 Likes

take that, Elon!
[EDIT: and by that i mean, the Musks think they gave their kid a great, creative name, but the Bolts showed them how it’s done.]

8 Likes

NO joke, it’s creative, but also beautiful, and possible to read and pronounce!

4 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes