Random Silly Grins

6 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

My son sent me this:

5 Likes

OK, that’s weird–a cat who really likes water. I wonder if it’s because hairless cats have trouble getting rid of body oils, that are there to waterproof their non-existent fur? They do have to be bathed on a regular basis.

Hilarious too. But sphinxes are funny anyway due to all the visible wrinkles.

1 Like

adorable. i know tigers tend to like to hang out in pools of water, but this seems like a whole other level. i would teach him not to mess with pots on the stove though – that’s a good way to burn a paw!

2 Likes

The part where Cooper tried to knock the glass over to get the water made me go “EEE!”

And eventually, I’m gonna have to bathe Sugarplum…now, that’s an “EEEE!” experience I don’t look forward to, as she has sharp claws.

2 Likes

I thought the same thing.

I don’t mind drinking water after a cat laps at it, but if they stick a paw in . . . no.

2 Likes

It’s added…CATSUP!

cat + supper…what’s so hard to understand, LOL…it’s SUPPER FOR THE CAT! (tee hee)

1 Like
6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

6 Likes
2 Likes

IT’S THE MIDDLE-CLASS, HOLY MOLY! (re all the viewers flown in from around the country)

Fun to watch for attitudes, fashions, and hairstyles, if nothing else!

2 Likes
4 Likes

That reminds me of the opening of Dorohedoro sort of…

1 Like
8 Likes

“No kiddo, we just poop.”

5 Likes

Turkish Vans also have a thing for water. Some will even swim.

2 Likes

So many questions. But I’m really scared to know who the legit purchaser of Moby would be. An elephant?

1 Like