Random Silly Grins

Did no one consider that he actually appreciates art?

Poor, misunderstood pupper.

15 Likes

(I would like to thank Google for understanding what I wanted by only typing “Hot Shots Movie Roy”)

5 Likes
6 Likes

when I had Malcolm, I used to point out fish and animals when they came on TV for him but he never got it. Then one day, there was a really long shot of some lions on PBS and he started tracking them, stood up and laid a paw on the screen. Long pause. You could see the gears cranking in his head. Verrry slowly, he went back on all fours and calmly walked around and inspected the back of the TV. Cat Einstein, he was.

12 Likes

My old cat used to mistake certain string notes for cat’s meows. There were a couple of string-heavy songs where she would go up to the speakers (always the right speaker – would love to check the mix against that), paw at it, and cry back to it.

She was also a music snob who hated punk (the Buzzcocks were especially despised). She loved Philip Glass though.

7 Likes
5 Likes
10 Likes

My cat got very agitated when they added a kitten to the yuletide log video.

7 Likes
2 Likes
12 Likes

I will never not love DS9 memes.

8 Likes
5 Likes

Satan Bless Us, Everyone!

4 Likes
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/itsworldpups/status/949873343108300801

10 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes

Between raw water and boycotting bread because it has chemicals, I can see this taking off. (Read the whole thread, if you can through the tears of laughter. HAAS. I am dead).

6 Likes

I was reading a thread on mineral water once and someone was freaking out because lime Perrier “had chemicals in it”.

???

I happened to have some in the fridge. The ingredients are “water, carbon dioxide, natural flavour”.

Then it dawned on me they were freaking out about the carbon dioxide. I can’t even.

12 Likes

Not the DHMO?

9 Likes