Random Silly Grins

1 Like

Omg Pig in Space was just the best.

3 Likes

Just a single one of them, the rest of the Pigs in Space were absolutely horrid.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

This is just great - and Lou and Betty are still alive!

Eric Braeden may be known to some as the evil greedy doctor in “The Ambulance”.

3 Likes
8 Likes

i saw it coming (of course) but didn’t expect who was going to do it. literally laughed out loud.

3 Likes

“So delicious, they shouldn’t be legal.”

4 Likes

reminds me of the song in a phony ad for Roscoe’s Chicken and waffles in the movie Tapeheads:
“when’s the last time you had a wing with a waffle?
well that’s too long, it oughta be unlawful”

2 Likes

I think I have figured this out. It has been on my thoughts.
Someone was trying to type “caramelized” but instead typed “cramelized.” Which was autocorrected to “criminalized.”

5 Likes

An astute assessment, thank you. :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s a perfectly reasonable explanation which entirely fails to encompass the multiple felonies that these onions clearly committed, and the other vegetables responsible for the laws that made them illegal…

5 Likes

In talking to a friend about 3D printing some minutes ago I realized for the first time that Sketchup is kind of a pun on ketchup. I’ve never used it but first heard of it years ago.

2 Likes

This is a long one. Allie Brosh has come out with a new book after seven years from her best seller Hyperbole and a Half. This is one of her stories.

View her blog for other great stuff.

6 Likes

This reminds me of a small cartoon that used to appear in the back of The Mother Earth News magazine - it showed a man with a gun shooting what looked like a giant onion. The caption: “Plugging a leek.”

2 Likes

Yes, she posted on FB announcing this. Like everyone with some degree of attention-deficit, I lost interest…well, maybe. I want to know how the the dogs are doing.

WARNING: Scenes from Hitchcock’s “The Birds”

1 Like

(Note: He doesn’t actually say what the swears are, so, uhh… mileage may vary.)

7 Likes

Film and media studies! LOL!

3 Likes

It’s…STEPHANIE!

3 Likes
8 Likes