Random Silly Grins

6 Likes

Okay. Preparing for the fall semester, working on my book, and not going out other than for necessities and sometimes take out (had thai/Japanese tonight).

4 Likes

I usually try to avoid politics in this thread, but this is a bit of a blast from the past, before it was that political (well, after Palinā€™s run, so inbetween at least):

4 Likes
4 Likes
14 Likes

12 Likes

It says ā€œdonā€™t bother me, Iā€™m flowering"

14 Likes

I want that on a t-shirt.

6 Likes

I always love these videos where someone with color blindness finally gets to see color:

8 Likes

The tea I like (Yorkshire) has bags that come as pairs:

I tend to grab a bunch of pairs and tear them apart so I donā€™t have to do it every time. I was griping to my wife that sometimes one will tear, which is annoying; loose tea gets everywhere. She thought it might be useful if it came in a roll, sort of like TP. I thought this was hilarious, but I was curious what the reason was for the double bags. I did a search, and Yorkshire tea had an explanation, with a lead photo that made me LOL:

8 Likes

Cued to a timely observation.

1 Like

I, too, cued it up the the fun part - where it looks like heā€™s getting ready to play ā€œStar Trekā€ with the other computer! But I donā€™t see a daisy-wheel printerā€¦I tried to take Computer Math in my freshman year of high school (1978-79) and this is the set-up they had (I took an incomplete, it was seemingly beyond me, but I didnā€™t try very hard.)

BONUS: If you keep watching, youā€™ll get to see Kathleen Freeman slap Max Gail!

1 Like
5 Likes

I was HOPING the scene from ā€œHelpā€ when theyā€™re on the island, stopped and off of their bikes, then getting back on, except for Paul who whistles for his, and it promptly falls to the pavement.

2 Likes
5 Likes

It actually gets better, the more you read down. This thing has layers.

9 Likes

iā€™ve heard it a thousand times in my life, but now iā€™ll never hear ā€œDo You Want To Know A Secretā€ the same way ever again.

1 Like

1 Like

lol - itā€™s not a BAD thing!

2 Likes

The most Iā€™ve been able to find is that he was a composer of popular songs in that time period.

Edited to add:

He was unmarried. (Only 24!..notice the 2/4 time signature.)

5 Likes