Random Silly Grins

3 Likes

i miss Reese’s puffs, but how DARE he call Frosted Flakes a trash cereal! and why is he missing the biggest scandal of all: why, when, and HOW did Tony the Tiger’s nose get turned BLUE??

6 Likes
9 Likes
4 Likes

What is this from? I’ve never seen it.

1 Like

according to the comments on Youtube, it’s from “Let’s Dance.” i’ve never seen it either, and i’ve long been an Astaire fan.

2 Likes

It’s a surprisingly obscure film. If you notice, it’s a low-quality video uploaded 14 years ago. I saw it broadcast once on TV when I was probably 10.

Frank Loesser wrote the song.

3 Likes
2 Likes

How often does that cheetah get to run?

3 Likes

Hard to tell but I hope that’s some sort of sanctuary, and not a wild animal “enthusiast.”

That big guy is really cute, though.

3 Likes

She’s a rescued circus-cheetah. They also have a puma who has a genetic disorder that prevents him from getting as big as he should, his name is Messi. CORRECTION: I was thinking of Ichel.

I think Gerda is also undersized. They also have a fat li’l Sphynx named Kira. And unless you understand Russian, you’ll want the subtitles on:

4 Likes

One of the dogs my family had when I was in college loved coffee. If Mom left her mug on the back porch steps without covering it, Shasta would drink as much of it as she could.

6 Likes
6 Likes

She’s never tasted the coffee, but my kitty Sylvia wants to sniff everything I eat or drink. I just hold up a bit for her and let her smell, but she hardly ever tries to eat anything, except pizza or bacon.

8 Likes
2 Likes

I happened to recall a band we saw at a bar once. The band was “Connie and the Rhythm Method.” Can you guess which city? These are all places we’ve lived or visited. Answer after the poll.

• Baltimore, MD
  • Cleveland, OH
  • Clearwater, FL
  • Honolulu, HI
  • Knoxville, TN
  • Salt Lake City, UT
  • Troy, NY
  • Washington, DC

0 voters

And the answer is Salt Lake City, UT, and this is just some extra text.

3 Likes

I love multiple choice.

4 Likes

And I love logic puzzles!

3 Likes

I was GOING to pick that, but I thought it was too obvious. No, really!

2 Likes

I was considering the other day the concept of trail mix that didn’t contain any candy and/or fruit, and thought, “Well, that’s just nuts!”

4 Likes