3 Likes

What, no one?

It was so cold yesterday…

3 Likes

All right.

How cold was it??

5 Likes

Thank you, dear.

It was so cold, I saw two dogs with jumper cables trying to start a rabbit.

12 Likes

Good dog!

13 Likes

VW Rabbits were great cars! My aunt had one years ago, with a sunroof, I seem to remember. Those were the days.

8 Likes

Yes, we all understand that sometimes it snows in April.
I think we all also know sometimes I feel so bad, so bad.
From there it is also known that sometimes I wish life was never ending
And all good things, they say, never last.

But we still have another 11 days for that post.

1 Like

I know I’m probably in the minority, but if it holds the summer roasting off a bit longer, I can put up with a little unseasonable cold.

(Though I do have some sympathy for those tired of snow, and lots of it for those stuck in slush/ice weather.)

4 Likes
20 Likes

He looks like he’s about to puke! To be fair, that has to be awfully intimidating.

5 Likes

Table for one, with a booster seat please.

8 Likes

10 Likes

To someone as wealthy as him? Who’s played the clueless dweeb character while making absolutely ruthless decisions, consistently?

Nah. I’m convinced it’s a play. Hell, he might even be bored.

9 Likes

He’s 5’7"; men on average have longer torso lengths than women do. I’m average height for a woman of my generation (was 5’6", now 5’5"). Imagine what happens when women sit in that seat. Heaven forbid someone looks “small and meek”.

6 Likes

Puke, cry or shit his dacks. Possibly all three at once. And all the more intimidating when you know you’re guilty and have so much to try to conceal.

2 Likes
12 Likes
4 Likes

Was that a reboot cycle or did he just go into Sleep Mode?

4 Likes

That makes so much sense.

The real Mark Zuckerberg is comfortably is ensconced at home, confident no one will see him there because he has bought up all the houses surrounding his. He gets to work on the next privacy-reducing Facebook plan while his automaton faces Congress. Given the sorts of things Congress has been asking him so far, the chances that they’ll notice are very slim indeed.

8 Likes