Random Silly Grins

< Initiate Smile Subroutine >

8 Likes

So you’re getting a shantering of snow then.

1 Like

Perhaps the Zuckerberg pile-on ought to have its own thread? Or, given some of the reactions, maybe Schadenfreude Pie would be a good spot?

3 Likes
9 Likes

I have to think that when you make the same mistake repeatedly (e.g. underestimate the flammability of elemental carbon), the crush is going to start questioning the “smart” part of that.

6 Likes

…you get 1.4M followers on YouTube.

ETA: The video that @Wanderfound linked to reminded me of when, in my youth, I used my model train transformer and a couple of pencil leads to generate an arc that I could use to cut apart the plastic airplane and tank models that I had outgrown.

8 Likes

I think my biggest issue with the weather here right now is the wide swings we’ve been seeing, like we’ve had some 30-something degree mornings, and then a few days later, it’s 80 in the afternoon.

5 Likes

Hopefully, I never have to testify, cause I’m 5’! I’ll look like a toddler!

6 Likes

Tall women are screwed too, because if they dress authoritatively they’re bitches before they even say a thing, and if they dress femininely they’re not taken seriously (same as short women).

6 Likes
4 Likes

Good dog. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Lies. It advertised the worst song in the world but did not, in fact, play MMMBop.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure that “worst song in the world” is a superpositional state, whenever you’re listening to it the waveform collapses into whichever “worst song” is statistically most likely.

6 Likes

Thrift Store Records Part II:

6 Likes

LOL, as opposed to The Worst Band In The World, which is actually a great song and is in fact a donut.

@Chaz1 another classic (yes, this is real not a parody):

5 Likes
8 Likes

[cat shakes off hat]

[cat bats hat around the floor]

8 Likes

Of course that’s what would happen.

It’s no secret what a cat is thinking.

5 Likes
6 Likes

more weather reports should be done like that.

6 Likes