Random Silly Grins

19 Likes

Sorting cat food.

13 Likes

More fun that sorting cat butts!

8 Likes

Gary Larson reenactors?

12 Likes

Wife makes delicious cookies. “Almond pennies” are my fave. Yesterday she made some more.

I said, “Ah, they’re like pennies from heaven,” proud of my cleverness.

She said, “Pennies from oven.”

Wiped out again.

18 Likes

Just don’t make a mistake in the recipe and leave out the baking soda. Then you get pennies unleavened.

17 Likes

You can’t beat the original ones from the old country. I order all my pennies from Devon.

16 Likes

Yeah, you can’t just get pennies from seven.

Eleven.

14 Likes

I once made the mistake of taking advice on baking pennies from Kevin.

9 Likes

Technically, you can. They’re right there in the cup next to the register. :wink:

12 Likes

Ok, that one you’ll have to explain to me.

6 Likes

All right. I assume you have been incarcerated in a third-world country.for the last 13 years.

The gentleman in the gif is the character Kevin from the American version of The Office.

It really wasn’t worth asking, was it?

6 Likes

Somehow, I suspected as much. But I have

(oh my god, do I really want to admit this?)

never seen it.

7 Likes

It’s okay. I’ve only ever seen the British one.

(I watched it first with a friend who worked for a local television station and who thought finally we’d agree on a show. She couldn’t figure out why I’d laugh helplessly at the repeating photocopier shot but just nod along to most of the dialogue.)

5 Likes
20 Likes

Keep going, you’re halfway to a bechamel.

5 Likes

“We’ve sourced a rather large bag of rice to put the car in once it’s out so we can dry it out,” said TTC spokesperson Stuart Green.

10 Likes

Oh crap. I didn’t know where this was before. It’s practically walking distance from where I live.

6 Likes

Could you explain what a “TTC” is? I search for TTC on the Google, and only found links to this same story.

2 Likes

Hope most of you are having a happy Halloween! Living in TJ, it’s very quiet here.

5 Likes