Random Silly Grins

Toronto Transit Commission. They maintain the buses, subways, streetcar tracks, etc.

8 Likes
5 Likes

If you have instagram, there is more on the page. That roar, though. :rofl:

7 Likes

That is the funniest thing I’ve seen on the internet in quite some time!

Definitely worth watching the whole thing.

4 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpRi4p4Bxsk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fsnchk7zlcan

11 Likes

boy, i thought our cats reacted with noticeable pleasure when i find the right spot, but they got nothing on this cat.

7 Likes
12 Likes

I think this and the puppy video just above are tied for solar system’s most clever/most funny.

7 Likes

Some days, it’s hard to tell which houses in your neighborhood are rented out to students.

Other days, there’s a stack of cardboard out to be recycled, including a box of bulk ramen, a half-dozen pizza boxes, and the box for a big-screen TV.

Edit to add: On a completely unrelated note, or never fails to amuse me that the French term for “egg nog” (lait de poule) translates literally to “chicken milk.”

11 Likes

Me (to cat): Cat got your tongue?
Wife (to me): Vet got your balls?

8 Likes

I was gonna say, those are the cleanest glass doors in the known universe.

5 Likes

Where are the vodka bottles?

EtA:

You call your whole milk homo milk, and Land Of Lakes whole milk rings up as LOL HOMO, and this is what amuses you?

8 Likes

I was going to say “those get put out next week,” but that wouldn’t be true.

Those get returned to the liquor store for a refund.

5 Likes

Oh, Canada!

8 Likes

Twenty cents is twenty cents. (Fifteen cents US).

9 Likes

We call our homogenized milk homogenized milk, yes (and jokes about that get old quickly). This is distinct from whole milk, from which the cream can still be skimmed off.

But then, I’m talking to the group that labels milk in fl oz.

7 Likes

I recall my parents talking about living in London in the early 1950’s (where I was conceived, as a matter of fact), and how you could get different kinds of milk delivered. They were labeled by the color of the cap, red for raw milk IIRC, blue for the homogenized pasteurized stuff, and gold for something else.

Does anyone recall this? Is it still done?

5 Likes

You can get milk delivered, but it’s very, very difficult to get raw milk in Canada. It can be done, but you pretty much need to know a dairy farmer.

I’d imagine gold was buttermilk.

4 Likes

Yeah sure, but at least we have the sense to put our milk in bottles instead of bags.

4 Likes

Sense. Riiiiiight.

2 Likes