Random Silly Grins

"The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

– H.P Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu

11 Likes

Does one eat the octopus or is it strictly a garnish?

3 Likes

You throw it

3 Likes

Only in Detroit.

9 Likes

Is that an octopus or an athletic supporter? Or an athletic octopus supporter?

5 Likes
10 Likes

The former, I believe. The hockey expression, “deked him out of his jockstrap” is almost invariably metaphorical.

9 Likes

16 Likes
11 Likes

Or inspiration for Prince.

8 Likes

I’m reminded of this:

(gets to the relevant bit after about thirty seconds)

1 Like

P1120158

CDB! by William Steig

9 Likes

prince-harry-mad

11 Likes
1 Like

Give this man unlimited financial resources!

22 Likes

Have them play Green Day, Stone Temple Pilots and Garbage in the background; then they could keep to their tradition of Alternative Fox.

They’d need someone on staff to monitor the health of their subjects; as the position doesn’t seem to currently exist, they’d need to hire a fox checker.

If these puns are unwelcome, I apologize for the fox paws.

9 Likes

I have no fox to give.

12 Likes

The “police procedural” timeslot could be taken up by a detective who wants “just the fox, ma’am.”

11 Likes

The Cinema Snob takes on a Christian persecution movie co-produced by Sean Hannity.

5 Likes

I can’t believe I watched the whole video, but it was totally worth it.

The movie the video was about, however, was so tedious I could barely even watch the little clips they showed in the video.

5 Likes