Random Silly Grins

My cat’s name has devolved to “Move, animal!”

13 Likes
4 Likes

[obligatory post]

3 Likes

Pets are children who you can address as “dumbass” without people looking at you like you’re a monster.

14 Likes

THAT’S what I’m doing wrong. I will never get a Safe for children of all Ages designation.

7 Likes

11 Likes

That’s what I always tell myself when I fall off a desk.

9 Likes

Doing what?

6 Likes

Lounging.

8 Likes

(After visiting the Galapagos a few years ago , we showed our pictures to the neighbours. Their ten-year-old couldn’t stop giggling at every mention of boobies.)

12 Likes

That should be willowy.

2 Likes

I’m reminded of teaching children about the Boston Tea Party, and the mirth they received from finding out that one of the ships was named the Beaver. Even the first graders, so maybe they all just thought beavers are silly animals to name ships after.

6 Likes

Best version:

7 Likes

15 Likes

Very Calvinesque

12 Likes

So, every year - and it seems to start earlier and earlier - “Sinfest” has Death going after the Old Year. I think today’s strip is cute (feel free to zip back to previous strips if you wanna, but you don’t need to to be charmed by it, no pun intended):

8 Likes

@mindysan33

I frequently tell my daughter as she is re-watching a video on YouTube that more videos were uploaded that day than she could possibly watch in a lifetime. I don’t know if that’s strictly accurate, but it doesn’t really get the point across anyway.

9 Likes

They say by now over 400 hours are uploaded every minute, which translates to over 65 years per day. Unfortunately people still need to waste a third of their lives sleeping, rather than productively watching random product reviews and memes from when they were a baby, so finishing is just out of reach.

9 Likes

I disagree. The wording isn’t “is likely to be able to watch in a lifetime,” it’s “could possibly watch in a lifetime.”

100+ years is a long lifetime, no question, but it’s not an impossibly long lifetime.

6 Likes

I may as well rename the No Prize badge to the nimelennar bage at this point…

6 Likes