Random Silly Grins

The whole user manual is a little gem of mistranslation. I really took me back to my days working at a Japanese company.

10 Likes

What they lack in English language skills they make up in their enthusiasm.

10 Likes

This all seems very sweet and corny to me.

7 Likes

I’m really having a lovefest with the Asian countries today. How about this little advertising photo for a paper folding stool?

8 Likes

I had never heard of this brand but everything they make is ADORABLE

https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/3067354011?encoding=UTF8&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Rilakkuma&ref=w_bl_hsx_s_ho_web_3067354011&productGridPageIndex=5

2 Likes

That’s what I think to myself every time I sit on the toilet.

4 Likes

7 Likes
20 Likes

I used to teach this guy. He could make any computer in the lab spontaneously reboot just by sitting down next to it (no hands on the keyboard or near the power buttons, we checked!).

He did have nerve damage, the kind you can sense if you held a hand near his arm. So there was that.

He was very ethical, so I let him bring his own computer in for the final exam. And before somebody snarks, adult learners are the first to complain something is unfair, and everyone was happy with this accommodation. Truth is he was already good at computers, and just needed the instructional hours for his workers comp claim.

7 Likes

This is my stool. There are many like it but this one is mine …

12 Likes

They got me all excited about their stool!

12 Likes

To each her own, I say.

6 Likes

The Electric Company Magazine, December, 1980

12 Likes

Those days when someone like Spiderman could pal around on the Electric Company

10 Likes
9 Likes

Christmas marriage pillow.

10 Likes

17 Likes

Now?

18 Likes

We adopted a cat whose foster name was “Titmouse.” Diminutives of that name seemed inappropriate.

6 Likes

“Here, Tits! C’mon Tits, it’s feeding time!”
“Darn it, Mouse left a mouse on the mat again!”

11 Likes