Random Silly Grins

My theory was the owner of the car would have a difficult time figuring out where the horrible smell was coming from. No idea if that would work though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve also dreamed of using H2S instead of nitrogen. But that might be a wee bit too poisonous.

3 Likes

Back in the late 90s I remember a website some one had for their car detailing the dual paint ball guns behind the grill, the (model) rocket launcher, the BB dropper that was mounted in his trunk

There were details on the air compressor that ran the paint ball gun. How the triggers were operated from inside the car. How the BB dispenser could release 4 separate loads of steel shot on the road behind him.

Sadly, that site was gone a few months after I found it. I fear it got a bit too popular and the car a little too easy to pick out.

6 Likes

Chinese drivers use reflective decals which shine ghosts back at high beams.

10 Likes

51X29.5 inch Reflective Car Stickers noctilucent scary high beam headlights on full beam horrible prank Terrorist blood hand Ghost ZM-5

by Shenzhen Honest Anan Trading Company Ltd

I don’t know whether I love the name of the product or the name of the company more.

10 Likes

Seriously, where is the band names thread?

9 Likes

What, not going for “Horrible Prank Terrorist”?

8 Likes

How about

I debated leaving the “beam” in.

5 Likes

Good call leaving it out

4 Likes
17 Likes

12 Likes

That’s ingenious! How easy it is to view through from the driver’s seat is crucial. I wonder, though, if some people might not go out of their way to use their brights, specifically to see the ghosts.

8 Likes

shouldn’t there be nine of him?

5 Likes

Nein.

5 Likes

Just in time for Xmas.

13 Likes
6 Likes

8 Likes

Rump troperty?

4 Likes

You go girl!

15 Likes
  • The stool adjusts its height to your needs effortlessly.

:thinking:

12 Likes