Random Silly Grins

18 Likes

…must…not…be…pedant…

6 Likes

It was around the end of the year/beginning of the next that things hit their most grim for most of the party. It all depends on where that story goes from there. :wink:

4 Likes

That’s not what I’m trying to resist being pedantic about.

The reindeer’s name comes from the German for “thunder,” just as Blitzen is German for “lightning.”

Edit to add:

…and it looks like I failed my will roll.

10 Likes

Ah.

Well, maybe that’s just the sanitized version. :smiley:

7 Likes

Remember when Johnny Depp trolled That Other Place?

It was here:

But his posts have been deleted. Someone tell me I’m not crazy.

6 Likes

Sorry, I think I missed that thread. I know I was around at the time, but I never read that one.

4 Likes

Maybe the settlers’ name did too.

8 Likes

Cannibalism is really hard on the digestive tract.

6 Likes

living in Reno, where the Donner party last stopped before heading into the Sierra for their fate, this spin pleases me.

5 Likes
with Eliza’s breasts barrel-rolled across Ezra’s howling mouth

clerks-speak-good-english

14 Likes

I regret reading the article and the excerpt.

7 Likes

My new Morrissey cover band

bulbous salutation

And our debut album

extenuating his excitement

7 Likes

Darn it, Peppy, there’s times when it’s just not appropr…

do-a-barrel-roll

*sigh* never mind.

10 Likes

The whole “barrel-roll” thing always gets me. I mean, either Eliza’s an android with an unusual set of moving parts, or Morrissey doesn’t know what a barrel-roll is. I suspect both.

12 Likes

15 Likes

I’ve wanted that for years. Also having a tank of nitrogen in the trunk that could flood the road and choke a tailgater’s engine.

8 Likes

I like the way you think. I can’t believe the number of tailgaters on my little car, especially when it’s a place you’re supposed to slow down, like off ramps.

6 Likes

That’d be fantastic.

I also want something to deal with people who pull off a dick move to pass me, just to slow down/stop in front of me to make a turn at the next street anyway. Maybe a paintball gun behind the front grill, loaded with pellets of sticky putrescine gel?

6 Likes

Wouldn’t an egg shooter be more ecologically appropriate?

6 Likes