Random Silly Grins

For other animal-related advice…

13 Likes

We have to give a chemo capsule to our cat Talia twice a week. She’s doing real well. But fighting to get the damn capsule down is a struggle. She is fucking strong. Really makes you appreciate her evolutionary ancestors.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Cat software running on dog hardware describes hyenas perfectly.

That, and a male hyena has a smaller penis than a female hyena (thank you Humon Comics).

7 Likes

I’ll bet. I can’t even trim a cat’s nails without that sweet little kitty turning into Satan.

4 Likes

…goes off to google…holy moly!!!

7 Likes

Please tell me you found the Humon Comics version instead of straight up googling “female hyena penis”.

8 Likes

Pun not intended

7 Likes

or, “hyenis”

7 Likes

It’s not just a town on Cape Cod

8 Likes

And what of the beady-eyed, benighted male hyena penis?

2 Likes

Both, just to be sure. But thanks for checking!

3 Likes

Penis jokes again?

3 Likes

checks thread title

It checks.

3 Likes

For unknown reasons, my wife bought me a Tennessee Titans t-shirt. Now I am not a sports fan, have only driven across Tennessee once without stopping 35 years ago, and, in fact, don’t even know what sport the Titans play. For all I know it could be championship cheese rolling. However I have discovered something very important: the shirt hides a hidden message. When I look in the mirror I see the following (concentrate on the second line):
Clearly, the second line can be read as:
TUNA TIT
Now anyone can see this; the important (and secret) thing is to figure out what the heck does it mean? As far as I’m aware, tuna do not have mammary organs. I haven’t checked personally, but I believe fish do not suckle their young, though I believe some bear live young – possibly seahorses. Horses! That led to my second revelation. Tuna used to be called “horse mackerel” until the fish industry realized that, sales-wise, this was an unfortunate name (except for horse-fanciers). Thus the message can now be decoded to
HORSE TIT
I not sure why anyone would use the mammaries of the E. f. caballus as a secret code. However, there is one more explanation. TIT rhymes with SHIT. Thus we have the final message (which also explains why 2NATIT is all one word):
HORSESHIT
which sums up the New World Order (at least in the US) perfectly.

Clearly I have a new career waiting at the NSA.

4 Likes

I had a Miami University shirt at one point in time. I got unnerved every time I looked in the mirror with the shirt on, because the shirt clearly said “I MAIM”.

13 Likes

It occurs to me that “hyenas port” would be another anatomical term.

6 Likes

I only see “SNAT IT.”

I also heard “Laurel” and saw a white dress.

5 Likes

Really? I wonder what THAT means. QAnon, help me out here.

2 Likes

I believe they play what is called “sportsball.”

9 Likes