RIP. Don't let the door hit where you split

and it’s about damned time.

7 Likes

Why do shits like this always live so long?

7 Likes

Being self-aware is too woke. I’m sure he died thinking he had done the Lord’s work, and only wished could have done more.

6 Likes

I always wonder if he (and his ilk) even believe in what they preach. I don’t think Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker believed in anything but getting rich and having lots of followers. As one example of many.

4 Likes

Tammy Faye reformed before her death.

2 Likes

Wil Wheaton wrote a great piece about his thoughts:

5 Likes

6 Likes
5 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/obituaries/2023/08/28/samuel-wurzelbacher-joe-plumber-dead/

6 Likes

There are certainly some choice bits throughout, but this last part might be the best:

I don’t think the federal government gets to decide who’s rich and who’s not.

I have so many words.

6 Likes

There are many more.
For example from Wikipedia:

In an open letter to the parents of victims who died in the 2014 Isla Vista killings,[96] Wurzelbacher wrote of his right to “protect my family”, stating, “As harsh as this sounds—your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights … We still have the Right to Bear Arms … Any feelings you have toward my rights being taken away from me, lose those.”[97][98][99]

7 Likes

Sorry, but those kids had the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness which beats out the 2nd Amendment.

8 Likes

It’s not nice to speak ill of the dead, but fuck that guy. For multiple reasons.

5 Likes

Look, if the dead fucked up majorly when they were living, then it’s A-OK.

3 Likes
2 Likes
8 Likes

9 Likes

Tee hee!

3 Likes

I wonder how Candice Bergen feels about this…ewwww, dating Kisssinger, YUCK! I don’t think she or any of the other women celebrities would’ve taken a second look at him had he not had the position in government that he did. And he fled Nazi Germany w/his family as a teen, only to become one, IMNSHO.

2 Likes