RIP. Don't let the door hit where you split

In terms of sexual harassment and partially enabling the thieves and rapists like Trump, yes, there isn’t a lot of light between the two.

1 Like

Yes. Bill was a good president. I liked his politics. I just think there were so many women who had credible stories of sexual abuse.

Let’s try this on for thought: a politician who isn’t a creep and has great leadership.

6 Likes

I might just be cranky today, but I feel like the qualities that make a successful politician tend to overlap with those of a creep, while leadership is mostly unrelated. Not saying that’s good.

7 Likes
9 Likes

3 Likes

Hope you rot in hell, Jonathan

3 Likes

We had one for POTUS: Harry S. Truman.

2 Likes

Obama also qualified for the club.

3 Likes

i also feel Carter would qualify.

4 Likes

Ike too? Like Obama he was mostly there to say “no” to atomic rocket planes.

3 Likes
6 Likes

For someone who supposedly got through college and medical school, he was remarkably dumb. I know he was a neurosurgeon, not an infectious disease expert, but you’d think he would have some clue to how viruses work.

I wouldn’t have let him put a bandaid on my finger much less cut into my brain.

3 Likes

But this is Herman Cain, the pizza guy. You’re thinking of Ben Carson, the man who was saved by his belt buckle.

4 Likes

Oops. Well, at my age you get a pass on this kinda thing.

3 Likes

No big deal. It’s easy to confuse the two black Republicans.

Now there’s just one left, I guess.

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

Over the years I’ve had many occasions to realize that one well known name or face I was sort of familiar with was actually two people. Of course now I can’t think of any examples.

1 Like
6 Likes

6 Likes

Good riddance. Yet whenever one of these evil people dies, it seems that three more come to life.

5 Likes

I’ll let Mr. Nutterbutter handle this:

8 Likes