RIP. Don't let the door hit where you split

5 Likes
10 Likes

So glad we have this thread for exactly this reason. Good to get the news, but obviously no sense of loss.

8 Likes

fuck that guy.

6 Likes

'bout time.

3 Likes
6 Likes

Okay, is it just me, or does he look like Al Pacino playing John McAfee in that shot?

And, yay!

3 Likes

When I saw the news my first thought was to wonder whether Spain is the type of place where a little cash or bitcoin to the right guard could get a story like “Well we had him in jail but he died and we incinerated the body, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯” while he was actually sailing to an island in the South Pacific on a yacht full of cocaine and hookers. That just seems like it would fit him.

But even if he could orchestrate a new identity and escape, he couldn’t stay out of the spotlight long.

The tweets and stuff leading up to it … “Now the US authorities are determined to have John die in prison to make an example of him for speaking out against the corruption”, “I’m old and content with food and a bed but for the young prison is a horror - a reflection of the minds of those who conceived them.”, “I have nothing. Yet, I regret nothing.”

6 Likes

Not just you; that shit is uncanny.

4 Likes

Maybe he faked his death so he and Neil Breen can team-up as a pair of crime fighters. But their partnership is short lived because they both insist on being Batman.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Perfect example of a right-wing poor-me projecting Twaat.

5 Likes

Into the great “unknown”

10 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

Enyart and his wife refused to get the vaccine due to abortion concerns, he said on his website.

In October, Enyart successfully sued the state over mask mandates and capacity limits in churches, a rare legal victory against broad public health mandates instituted during the pandemic.

On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,”

Enyart also served as the spokesman for American Right to Life, which bills itself as the “abolition wing of the pro-life movement.”

10 Likes

So there.

5 Likes

i think Rush Limbaugh did this for awhile too. fuck both of them. if there’s a hell, i hope they are burning in the deepest part of it.

9 Likes
4 Likes

They didn’t see the irony at all, I am sure.

3 Likes