Rob Ford Thread

Continuing the discussion from O, Canada - all your canuck news worth sharing!:

Wait, is Rob Ford dead?

13 Likes

…Thank

Since that hasn’t been personal experience, it cannot be said with absolute positivist positivity.

…you for

Much has been written about the departure of Rob Ford. People should reject saying death, as all is known from sure is departure. Or rather ejection. Like a 3.5 floppy.

…tuning

But most of what’s been read is from mainstream media. That conditions the reader into believing that Rob Ford is likely dead, even though Rob Ford might not be dead. After all, he liked to party, and so did Elvis. And people still aren’t universally certain that Elvis is dead.

…into

I remain completely ambivalent on whether or not Rob Ford is dead. However, if anyone wants to debate me, one way or the other, I will do my best to pretend to make up a defensible argument.

…The Popo Show

11 Likes

because if we can’t take our in jokes with us then what is the point?

14 Likes

Can’t tell if sarcastic or not…?

Just look at this banana!

14 Likes

not sarcastic… but hey it works both ways. also banana doggos… yay!

7 Likes

13 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

Looks like he’s still alive.

16 Likes

My word. He’s. Dead.

RIP, sir, as I’m not sure whether to hope you’re aware of America’s current political shenanigans as it may create stress. And you, sir, need no more of that.

6 Likes

42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord Rob Ford is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man Mayor of Toronto is coming at an hour you do not expect.

8 Likes