Schadenfreude Pie

That guy should be banned from life.

4 Likes

A candidate for Old Sparky for sure.

2 Likes

I feel simply horrible for all of those very nice people he scammed.

11 Likes

There ought to be a law against doing that, but it’s unlikely that a politician would ever vote for it. Hits too close to home.

7 Likes

(wipes a single tear from her eye.)

8 Likes
5 Likes

…for defrauding other rich people, not for abusing the patent system in a plot to turn dead people into money.

5 Likes

or for drawing attention to the hideous venality and awfulness of himself and of the system, instead of quietly cashing his rentier dividend checks like he was supposed to

7 Likes
8 Likes

Go figure.

I’ve never been able to understand that part. Neo-Nazis denounce POC, liberals, are misogynistic, etc etc etc, and then they’re surprised when no-one wants to work with them or hang out with them? Like, what did they think was going to happen?

9 Likes

grumpy_cat_good.gif

3 Likes

That all of the “virtue-signallers” would drop their facades, admit that they are just as awful as the alt-right, and join the cause?

I think they see the world as being like that commercial where the guy asks why he isn’t drinking beer, and he admits that he doesn’t like beer, and the rest of the bar drops the act and reveals that they’ve all been drinking beer because of peer pressure. I don’t remember the ad exactly, but I think it was for rum or vodka or whisky or some other non-beer alcoholic drink.

I can’t really blame them for thinking that, either, given the popularity of Fox News.

5 Likes

It’s like Marxism but substituting “white people” instead of “the working class.”

They think race war is inevitable, and white people will carry out their historical mission someday and put all the mud people back where they belong. The alt-right has to precipitate this event, like a grain of dust in the air starting a blizzard.

I feel gross just typing this

7 Likes

Political Grifting is pretty common.

5 Likes

An entire movement composed of Charles Mansons.

Lovely.

4 Likes

Sadly, Tucker Carlson had the day off when they discussed Manson’s legacy on his show

manson

2 Likes

So, this job I applied for in March 2019 for administrative assistant got reposted on Indeed.com. I interviewed for it back then, but obviously didn’t get it. They shoulda just hired me in the first place, it’s like 3.5 miles from my house.

So, I got a email from Indeed.com that I can interview tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. if I want, or I can set up another day and time. The boss/owner is a POTUS supporter, I remember that for sure. But I’ll take his money for working. My principles don’t have enough calories or monetary value for me and the son and cat to subsist upon.

When I first saw the ad, I outright cackled!

5 Likes

It’s A Sign

3 Likes

A Spy In Their Midst.

2 Likes

I’d rather use the charm and ability with which I was born to gently persuade folks.

(Is that grammatically correct, or is it too damned grand? Anyhow, you know what I mean, lol). ADDENDUM: There, I fixed it.

I’ll post results tomorrow afternoon.

2 Likes